Podcast General Podcast Feedback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to you. I'm not getting involved in the next few. bomberlegend2007 can edit if he wants. I can too but I'm not as reliable time-wise.

No sweat mate.

Will work out the times on what suits BL07 (if he wants to be on).

Oh :hearts:'s

Only problem i have is i struggle to get online for long periods at night with a newborn. Def keen to get on one though :)

Yeah, that would be a thrilling podcast. You whispering so as not to wake your missus and baby and then ten minutes of crying and burping (if croweater 41 is on the same show).

Yeah, that would be a thrilling podcast. You whispering so as not to wake your missus and baby and then ten minutes of crying and burping (if croweater 41 is on the same show).
Are we going to do a EKA special. Uncle_Leo needs to get involved ;)

I can pop down to my office to do the podcast its just the time thats not appropriate. How long do they generally take and what sort of time of the week do you do them.

Oh :hearts:'s

Only problem i have is i struggle to get online for long periods at night with a newborn. Def keen to get on one though :)
Are we going to do a EKA special. Uncle_Leo needs to get involved ;)

I can pop down to my office to do the podcast its just the time thats not appropriate. How long do they generally take and what sort of time of the week do you do them.

Make it happen The Filth Wizard

I don't want to be on one if The Half Back is again. Offered nothing the last time and was incredibly s**t.

I have also been on 2 all ready this season so we can share the love around to others. But I can go again if Filthy wants me ;)

I don't want to be on one if The Half Back is again. Offered nothing the last time and was incredibly s**t.

I have also been on 2 all ready this season so we can share the love around to others. But I can go again if Filthy wants me ;)
Was too busy trying to keep my facebook under control ya twit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refuse to go on a podcast with him after his abusive tirade last time.

Plus you know my net isn't gonna work yeah?

You'd wanna make sure your housemate watches pr0n on DVD like we used to because I'm not gonna be too happy with a 9pm meeting with Mr Fuzzy.

And lol. Abusive tirade. You loved it.

That's a little creepy. But I kinda like it.

We'll call that plan B. Usually I can hear everything but not reply lol.
Oh that would make it easier. If you can hear them, then just PM your pick to me if you can't speak.

Edit: plus I'm just trying to find an excuse to be on with no real reason to be on.

Oh that would make it easier. If you can hear them, then just PM your pick to me if you can't speak.

Edit: plus I'm just trying to find an excuse to be on with no real reason to be on.
Aslong as you say "* off clarkey" every third sentence you will sound just like Boncer ;)

For all us "wet behind the ears" types, what is this draft special you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back