Podcast General Podcast Feedback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I may have accidentally automatically recorded it.

I'll find out tonight. I might just be the saviour of the SFA podcast. At least I have that going for me, which is nice.

I'll find out tonight. I might just be the saviour of the SFA podcast. At least I have that going for me, which is nice.

Would be awesome if you did, then we only really missed ten minutes of Bonce talking up his coaching gig and playing pool by himself.

Would be awesome if you did, then we only really missed ten minutes of Bonce talking up his coaching gig and playing pool by himself.
We should have recorded our chat :( Was so much more insightful

I think you're a swell bloke to, if thats any consolation.

download (6).jpg

When the podcast going up ClarkeM
It's edited but I'm working two jobs today in Melbourne and the heading to the footy tonight. I doubt I'll be able to get it up today as my hotel as horrible "broadband" internet. I figure it could go up either tomorrow or Tuesday as it isn't too specific to this week's matches.

It's edited but I'm working two jobs today in Melbourne and the heading to the footy tonight. I doubt I'll be able to get it up today as my hotel as horrible "broadband" internet. I figure it could go up either tomorrow or Tuesday as it isn't too specific to this week's matches.

I am excited to listen to it for reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back