Podcast General Podcast Feedback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked to be left off because some of the s**t that's being posted makes no sense at all, and just makes both of us look like dickheads.

I have enough of all this s**t being spammed at me and if "I'm gonna get smashed" so be it. I'm not letting off.

I don't know how I got into this situation, and most of the time when I do spam the threads it's because someone had a go at me.
You are the classic nutjob.

Attack people non-stop, then when they attack you back, you play the victim.

You have deserved all the crap that has come your way at this point, because you are not doing anything to change it.

You and your brother are pretty good kids. Not quite there yet but who is at your age?

My best advice to you is to not fight in his battles and my best advice to him is to not find battles.

Y'all will listen or you won't.

As stood with EF99, you need guidance (both of you) or get in trouble you didn't cause, my PM's are open.

Forever recruiting young boys.

You and your brother are pretty good kids. Not quite there yet but who is at your age?

My best advice to you is to not fight in his battles and my best advice to him is to not find battles.

Y'all will listen or you won't.

As stood with EF99, you need guidance (both of you) or get in trouble you didn't cause, my PM's are open.
But we're not 12 or under.

Whoa...

Seems like it's that time of the month for a lot of people here!

Calm the * down n00bs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be cool mate, we've got four guests but I'll keep you in mind if somebody pulls out.

Yeah no worries.

8:30 suits me better but only if I'm required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back