Mega Thread General Pre-Season Discussion, News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club must have bought a slo mo camera over the off season......the last 30 videos the club have released have all been slo mo

The club is just trying to replicate the playing conditions of our last match in 2014 with the hope they can work out where we went wrong.

Looks like there was a scratch match at training today, some nice footage:

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-02-13/training-heats-up

Fans of Zaka Jones should take a peek, looks like he was matched up on Hanneberry and features in a few parts of the footage.

Reckon they chuck him a bucket of fish heads after training and segregate him.

Abiana Davis was very prominent too. They say Zac got banned from competitive work at junior level because players were getting injured. He never goes in half baked apparently.

Looks like there was a scratch match at training today, some nice footage:

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-02-13/training-heats-up

Fans of Zaka Jones should take a peek, looks like he was matched up on Hanneberry and features in a few parts of the footage.

Reckon they chuck him a bucket of fish heads after training and segregate him.
Laidler & Shaw looking sharp. Good news for our backline. Some competition for spots is always a good motivator.

Tommy's looking good. He's one of those players who seems to have all the time in the world.

Sadly this is the part of the preseason where the injuries can mount up. Fingers crossed.

Jones looked very good in those snippets. Awesome intensity. Opposition will be in for a tough day physically with jones and parker in the side.

Would love to see jones and mitchell cemented in the side by the end of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones looked very good in those snippets. Awesome intensity. Opposition will be in for a tough day physically with jones and parker in the side.

Would love to see jones and mitchell cemented in the side by the end of the year
Jones is already becoming one of my favs I reckon. Always really like the tough nuts. We had big bad Bazza. Kirky. Jude. Kels. Now Jonesy.

Hope Jonesy gets a good run this yr & cements a spot. That mongrel was missing GF day & I'd love to see him & a few of the lads really stand up this yr & show that we ain't taking any more s**t. We're the big boys of the comp.

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorn_Football_Club

Quite subtle changes indeed :p

In a 2006 Roy Morgan Poll it was found that Hawthorn supporters are 48% more likely to declare themselves as homosexual. ″The successful cultivation of a gay following presented the Hawks with a new dilemma. Not only was it in contradiction to their "family" image, it also seemed a throwback the Maybloom days where players reserved their hardness for something other than a football. To deal with its image problem, the club formed an association with Tasmania in the hope that the geographic shape of Australia's pubic state would erode from of the phallic imagery the club had become associated with. In addition, the club created a new logo with a tough looking Hawk and a vaginal shaped shield

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorn_Football_Club

Quite subtle changes indeed :p

In a 2006 Roy Morgan Poll it was found that Hawthorn supporters are 48% more likely to declare themselves as homosexual. ″The successful cultivation of a gay following presented the Hawks with a new dilemma. Not only was it in contradiction to their "family" image, it also seemed a throwback the Maybloom days where players reserved their hardness for something other than a football. To deal with its image problem, the club formed an association with Tasmania in the hope that the geographic shape of Australia's pubic state would erode from of the phallic imagery the club had become associated with. In addition, the club created a new logo with a tough looking Hawk and a vaginal shaped shield
I knew it. That's why they're all so cocky

Jones is already becoming one of my favs I reckon. Always really like the tough nuts. We had big bad Bazza. Kirky. Jude. Kels. Now Jonesy.

Hope Jonesy gets a good run this yr & cements a spot. That mongrel was missing GF day & I'd love to see him & a few of the lads really stand up this yr & show that we ain't taking any more s**t. We're the big boys of the comp.

From memory jones didnt put a foot wrong in the seniors this year. Got knocked out by kennedy from west coast and not sure he played seniors after that

From memory jones didnt put a foot wrong in the seniors this year. Got knocked out by kennedy from west coast and not sure he played seniors after that
Then Shaw came back from injury and we went with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back