Gaming General PS4/Xone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 4 in Destiny

i think i hit 15 on thursday afternoon, havent had time to play since. It feels like Mass effect mixed in with Borderlands [With out the dick jokes] 2 games i love, but it feels it lacks something.

I'll be on Destiny for a while if anyone is keen
I spent a few hours setting up Madden, and played 4 ranked games (record 3-1, top 34% global). :cool:

I spent a few hours setting up Destiny, and played an hour or so (reached level 3). :cool:

I was very confused what was going on in Destiny....there was no introduction etc, you're just thrown into the game. Took me a while to figure it out. It's a nice game, but the First Person Shooter perspective gives me wicked migraines if i play longer than an hour or two. That said, I was pretty good. I only died ONCE :cool: which was in the Darkside area vs the Big Boss at the end. Then kicked his ass next go.

If I have to play FPS'ers I generally prefer real-life scenarios like WW2 or Battlefield type games, not games with Aliens and monsters, and all these powers to summon lightning etc etc. HOWEVER, I will be playing Destiny today :thumbsu:

I also want to give The Last of Us a crack sometime today too.

I spent a few hours setting up Madden, and played 4 ranked games (record 3-1, top 34% global). :cool:

I spent a few hours setting up Destiny, and played an hour or so (reached level 3). :cool:

I was very confused what was going on in Destiny....there was no introduction etc, you're just thrown into the game. Took me a while to figure it out. It's a nice game, but the First Person Shooter perspective gives me wicked migraines if i play longer than an hour or two. That said, I was pretty good. I only died ONCE :cool: which was in the Darkside area vs the Big Boss at the end. Then kicked his ass next go.

If I have to play FPS'ers I generally prefer real-life scenarios like WW2 or Battlefield type games, not games with Aliens and monsters, and all these powers to summon lightning etc etc. HOWEVER, I will be playing Destiny today :thumbsu:

I also want to give The Last of Us a crack sometime today too.
Destiny is probablty more fun when you team up with others as a fireteam. Playing alone is okay, but as the levels get harder you are going to want some help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back