General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last couple of days now. Annoying thing is that the damn counter keeps going down and I need to finalise my emergencies. First world problems I know, but damn them for changing from the stable versions of past seasons to this stupid one

It has my account details/team name up, but my team isn't appearing... I will email them and let them know.

What competition do you have to click save once making captains and emergencies? That would be AFL Fantasy.

What competition doesn't allow you to select a captain/vice captain after the first game? That would also be AFL Fantasy.

Well I'm out.

RDT is where it's at.

What competition do you have to click save once making captains and emergencies? That would be AFL Fantasy.

What competition doesn't allow you to select a captain/vice captain after the first game? That would also be AFL Fantasy.

Well I'm out.

RDT is where it's at.
Dylan it will let you, you have to save the changes.

in my UF league should i jump on langdon?? it would mean i have to drop guthrie

cheers

Dylan it will let you, you have to save the changes.
Good man, weird that it wouldn't last night.

Bug in the system as I'm allowed to choose a player that played last night as my captain if I wanted (Beams) but I won't abuse that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have dropped Suckling and put in a NON-playing rookie so i can take Langdon's 105 as he is my emg. Next week i will bring Suckling back in.

Can someone please confirm this will work. Thanks.

I have dropped Suckling and put in a NON-playing rookie so i can take Langdon's 105 as he is my emg. Next week i will bring Suckling back in.

Can someone please confirm this will work. Thanks.
Better off to drop a rookie to the bench instead of Suckling. But, what you are planning should work.

Better off to drop a rookie to the bench instead of Suckling. But, what you are planning should work.
I had to choose between Suckling, Enright and Mcdonald. I think Suckling will actually score the lowest. But thanks for the confirmation.

Are we not able to view other teams' scores in our league until next round? Also, can't find fixture anywhere??

Are we not able to view other teams' scores in our league until next round? Also, can't find fixture anywhere??

Given you have unlimited trades everyones teams and scores are still hidden to protect copying.

Games don't start til round 3 so won't get the fixtures til next round I reckon.

Does anybody know how pricing works for RDT and Fantasy this year?

AKA is fantasy going to do something silly like drop prices after round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back