General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i feel like an absolute tool for asking this question but can someone help me with how you join a League.

I put together my team and as per previous years thought I would be automatically entered into a Public League from Rd 1. Process seems different this year as I dont appear to be in any League. In the Help section it says the default is Rd 3 so wondering if I just get tossed into a League this weekend or whether I have to seperately join a League.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Quick question I've gota league I've set up it's full but I cannot see who's vsing who this weekend, I've check my settings on it.

It says head to head rounds start at round 3 ect

Any idea why if anyone else league is like that

Thanks
Nick.

Fantasy Q: Anybody know how to use dual positions in trades?

Michie > Jaensch using Langdon

ie trade out michie (mid), bring Langdon (def/mid) down to fill his spot in the mids then bring in Jaensch (def).

i feel like an absolute tool for asking this question but can someone help me with how you join a League.

I put together my team and as per previous years thought I would be automatically entered into a Public League from Rd 1. Process seems different this year as I dont appear to be in any League. In the Help section it says the default is Rd 3 so wondering if I just get tossed into a League this weekend or whether I have to seperately join a League.

Thanks in advance.

Bolded is correct.

My league has 9/18 spots filled + am expecting it to auto-fill the remaining 9 spots -- but still nothing showing ??

Is this right - surely it's not just going to leave the 9teams and not create any head-to-head match-ups ?????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started up a League in AFL Fant before the season and invited 10 other mates expecting that the site would automatically populate the League with another random 7 teams to fill out the full 18. Given round 3 has been and gone, I still only have 11 teams in my League and no head 2 head schedule is available yet. I also set my League to be a public league 2 weeks ago. Is there some setting a commissioner needs to switch on to ensure the League fills up with random managers? Totally and utterly confused !!! Any thoughts would be welcomed.

My round rank has been the same as my overall rank every week....wtf surely this is a glitch?
Yeah nfi how this works, not sure if it's our overall rank that they just call our round rank or we have no idea of our overall rank.

I'm in the same boat, only have one league functioning out of four. Sooo ditching Fantasy next year :thumbsdown:
Yep, its absolutely a farce that setting up a League could be so frigging complicated. In the past any Leagues that were not filled by round 1 were auto-filled by random teams. My League is set up to play H2H starting round 3, so I have NFI why we still have an incomplete League. I sent off a question to AFL Fant this morning but I suspect they will be so flooded with complaints that the chance of a response or resolution is probably zero.

Yep, its absolutely a farce that setting up a League could be so frigging complicated. In the past any Leagues that were not filled by round 1 were auto-filled by random teams. My League is set up to play H2H starting round 3, so I have NFI why we still have an incomplete League. I sent off a question to AFL Fant this morning but I suspect they will be so flooded with complaints that the chance of a response or resolution is probably zero.

There's nothing on the Fan Hub twitter feed. This is worrying though... :(

Wow this is farked? I have made the league and given my mates the league code and when they input it it says league cant be found. Only 1 friend has been able to join. I even emailed them an invite as well so they could link directly but still doesnt work.

Fantasy Q: Anybody know how to use dual positions in trades?

Michie > Jaensch using Langdon

ie trade out michie (mid), bring Langdon (def/mid) down to fill his spot in the mids then bring in Jaensch (def).

Any luck with this? I could have sworn that there was a popup message that appeared during the unlimited trade weeks just after you had clicked the make trade button asking you if you had considered the following dual position player swap options etc first (I didn't read it thoroughly/pay much attention to it at the time but I assumed that that was what it was on about).

Last edited:
1. Seriously, why the * couldn't they organise a 'weekly rank' ladder? Not that ******* hard to implement.
2. How does one see a league's ranking? Do I have to scroll through the entire league list to find a specific league's ranking? I'm obviously an idiot because I can't see it anywhere.
3. Why did the Bigfooty league decide to start rankings in Rd 2? Such a silly decision.

Urghhh.

3 - I don't think that was a bigfooty decision. I was checking The Official Adelaide Crows group and The Champion Data group I'm in, and both only have two rounds that have counted which seems rather stupid, something we've all grown accustom to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back