News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Great way to start the season for you!
If they win.

Also that whole deflated ball issue, Tom Brady is going to get suspended over his role in it.

Patriots once cheaters, always cheaters

What was his role in it? And how long is the suspension? Bet it will be a wet lettuce leaf.
I'm expecting nothing more than a wet lettuce leaf.

It's a very stupid thing to have done but just highlights their disregard for the rules and how they will anything regardless how stupid outside of the rules to win. That's why I hate the patriots.

The good news is out of all their recent superbowl wins. I think one is 100% legit

I'm expecting nothing more than a wet lettuce leaf.

It's a very stupid thing to have done but just highlights their disregard for the rules and how they will anything regardless how stupid outside of the rules to win. That's why I hate the patriots.

The good news is out of all their recent superbowl wins. I think one is 100% legit
Considering how one sided that final was anyway, it was incredibly pointless.

Even though that's true, I really doubt they care.

Yea it didn't have a bearing on that game but I think I read they'd done it a few times before.

They obviously don't care the NFL let's them get away with it which is a blight on the NFL administration.
But for any discussion someone can try to have with me about how good bill belicheck's patriots are is pointless, the team and it's records are tainted.

Considering how one sided that final was anyway, it was incredibly pointless.

Even though that's true, I really doubt they care.
I heard a great point on JT and the brick
In NASCAR if tyres were found under pressure or something team would be stripped of all championship points and it has happened
Simple rule abided by and if broken you can't hide the truth
So if you break a rule by stupidity cop the punishment
NFL has been poor in discipline issues be it on and off the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just natural to him i guess :p

They spoke to him after the game and he thought it was hilarious.

This just reminded me of how much he reminds me of a bigger, meatheadier Fev.
Yeah he always reminded me of Fev. Had trouble early in his career but he's actually a proper role model now.

Played for my team over the last couple of years, you couldn't find a friendlier bloke. True testament to how far he's come :thumbsu:

Bloody looks a fair bit like him as well!
Seriously the closest like for like players out of both codes, ever haha.

Looking back their careers were both similar early on. Mason then grew up and has become a really positive influence at every club he's been at, as well as being the ideal role model. Fev basically did the opposite until it was too late and he'd lost his career.

I do love the both of them though, I think there's still room for big characters in football!

You will never find a better sporting lookalike. Twins.
This is another of my favourites.

Whatmough-Wilshere.jpg

Actually I lied. Fevola/Mason isn't the best sporting lookalike I've ever seen.

This is - Gareth Bale and Kenny McEvoy (also a Spurs player)

main-gareth_1660025a.jpg

Which one is which? Your guess is as good as mine.
That's a pretty good one if you took it from the nose up. Kenny on the left looks like it would be physically impossible to ever crack a smile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back