Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Any rumours of who is playing where next season? Obviously Clarence have got Callinan back and a few senior players back from injury, but haven't heard much from elsewhere? Anyone got anything? Thanks.

Any rumours of who is playing where next season? Obviously Clarence have got Callinan back and a few senior players back from injury, but haven't heard much from elsewhere? Anyone got anything? Thanks.

Launceston have recruited quite a few established senior players, obvsiously Sam Lonergan, Nathan O'Donohue, Jake Nunn, Kurt McCabe, Brendan Taylor, Luke Johnston, Jay Blackberry, Brodie Palyreman and Mitch Hodgetts.

Devonport have recruited well on top of keeping majority, including: Beau & Cody Thorp, Ryland Coombe and Dylan Riley.

Jobi Harper, Smith and Murphy have gone to Burnie.

North have recruited Josh Ponting, Brady Squires and Dakota Bannister

North sides obviously benefiting from the hawks demise

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So how is the extra extra cap allowance for Callinan going? Probably be a media release on Christmas day on that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Launceston have recruited quite a few established senior players, obvsiously Sam Lonergan, Nathan O'Donohue, Jake Nunn, Kurt McCabe, Brendan Taylor, Luke Johnston, Jay Blackberry, Brodie Palyreman and Mitch Hodgetts.

Devonport have recruited well on top of keeping majority, including: Beau & Cody Thorp, Ryland Coombe and Dylan Riley.

Jobi Harper, Smith and Murphy have gone to Burnie.

North have recruited Josh Ponting, Brady Squires and Dakota Bannister

North sides obviously benefiting from the hawks demise

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Any on Glenorchy ?
Heard Caden Wilson was seen at pies training

TWO more sleeps guys,
I hope you are excited as me ,with Wadey announcing on xmas eve
Ian Callinan playing with Clarence fc,as he is good for the footy!!!
no doudt ,adam Smith from the mercury will give him plenty of pages

I've been hearing some worrying stories out of NHCFC. Seems that a number of players may have left & the finances arent great, although that would apply to most clubs that dont get the 'special' treatment from AFL'house' at Bellerive.
I had heard back in September there were some concerns over their finances. I do not know how true it was, but these guys who were I think members or whatever were saying their finances were pretty bad and it was why they weren't going to be able to take over the full license.

Not sure how accurate the license bit it, but they mentioned that as well.

Apparently the leg brake wasn't as bad as first thought & will be back by June ..

Pies obviously working on developing young blokes they haven't splashed on new recruits

Yeah, like Mitch Hills. He'd be on a pittance!

Zeke Gardam returning to Hobart City my Derwent Valley source tells me, has he been training?

On the topic of the TSL Roster and the catastrophic thought that with an even 18 round roster the GF would be three weeks before the AFL GF, surely they considered starting the season three weeks later than they are now which would have avoided the early September playoff?

Yeah, like Mitch Hills. He'd be on a pittance!

Zeke Gardam returning to Hobart City my Derwent Valley source tells me, has he been training?

On the topic of the TSL Roster and the catastrophic thought that with an even 18 round roster the GF would be three weeks before the AFL GF, surely they considered starting the season three weeks later than they are now which would have avoided the early September playoff?

16 matches is not quite enough though in my opinion, clubs losing a home game on top of the extra travel and more home games against out of region clubs wont be good for revenue.

Wouldn't want a fair roster for everyone would we? Some clubs are going to end up with easier draws through their last three games than others, no different than every other season I guess.

One less home game and more home games against out of region teams you say - when I see HC highlights on the news versus say arch rivals like Glenorchy and Clarence I unfortunately don't see many people there, so dunno a home game vs Launceston for example will be much worse if at all.

Wouldn't want a fair roster for everyone would we? Some clubs are going to end up with easier draws through their last three games than others, no different than every other season I guess.

One less home game and more home games against out of region teams you say - when I see HC highlights on the news versus say arch rivals like Glenorchy and Clarence I unfortunately don't see many people there, so dunno a home game vs Launceston for example will be much worse if at all.

Its playing two teams one extra time, hardly catastrophic, no different to the AFL fixture really.

Trust me it is much worse, and yes losing one whole game would make quite a difference, the other thing to think of is when playing out of your region you lose the opportunity to open your own bar up after the match for players and supporters as you would still be traveling home, the costs will be felt, no doubt about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back