Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
I have absolutely 'no idea' what you are on about.

You give a one line criticism, dont say why, give me the thumbs down after 2 weeks, then have a shot about my attitude.!

Dont worry about me. I'm sure I havent chopped, changed &hacked up footy here over the last 20years of so. Just tell us what you think about footy here in Tassie. The good & the bad & the ugly of what AFLTas have done, or perhaps, not done.:rolleyes:

The floor is yours.

First time I've posted on here and I feel compelled to do it this time after reading a lot of posts over a number of years. Madmug, whether you like his attitude or not is right in relation to Tasmanian Football and the state in which it currently languishes.

AFL Tasmania are in control so should be held accountable in relation to how the Tasmania public see the game. Only problem with that these days, only minimal people can be asked of their views of today's current football because no one attends games or even follows the league anymore.

First time I've posted on here and I feel compelled to do it this time after reading a lot of posts over a number of years. Madmug, whether you like his attitude or not is right in relation to Tasmanian Football and the state in which it currently languishes.

AFL Tasmania are in control so should be held accountable in relation to how the Tasmania public see the game. Only problem with that these days, only minimal people can be asked of their views of today's current football because no one attends games or even follows the league anymore.

Hi, welcome to big 'whinge' footy :p

I think having a shot at my 'attitude' is fine. But not saying why he thinks I'm hard on AFLtas is a bit silly. He obviously has some view or opinion, he should tell us what it is. Its a pointless exercise otherwise. Big footy is about discussion, & a good grizzle too!

I agree with your last point. It goes to the heart of the problem. It also shows that they dont really care about the game. They are only interested in draft picks & their own jobs. Stuff the clubs & the public.

As they say, power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I do care about the game. I will care about AFLTas when they show that they do too.

Simple.

(But pigs might fly first:rolleyes:)

Hi, welcome to big 'whinge' footy :p

I think having a shot at my 'attitude' is fine. But not saying why he thinks I'm hard on AFLtas is a bit silly. He obviously has some view or opinion, he should tell us what it is. Its a pointless exercise otherwise. Big footy is about discussion, & a good grizzle too!

I agree with your last point. It goes to the heart of the problem. It also shows that they dont really care about the game. They are only interested in draft picks & their own jobs. Stuff the clubs & the public.

As they say, power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I do care about the game. I will care about AFLTas when they show that they do too.

Simple.

(But pigs might fly first:rolleyes:)

So just for discussions sake......if bigfooty posters were put in charge of Afl Tasmania, how would/could we turn around the sinking ship? Or is it too far gone.......

So just for discussions sake......if bigfooty posters were put in charge of Afl Tasmania, how would/could we turn around the sinking ship? Or is it too far gone.......

Thats a big question. You would need to look at how the problems have occurred, what AFLTas have done in regard to the changing social & economic circumstances & put up a plan of what you think they should have done.

I for one have always felt a statewide league was the best option for our footy. I think we all got carried away during SWL mark one 1986-2001. The cowds & standard of the game was at an all time high IMO. Then we had the changes in shopping times (weekend shopping started), work changes (much more weekend work came in), the rise of the AFL ( more footy on TV). All this affected all local sport.

No one could foresee such changes. The clubs & AFLTas were all slow to see those changes. AFLTas had clearly decided to ditch the SWL well before the competition ended up as an unsustainable & embarrassing 6 teams. They blamed the clubs & ignored their own roll in managing the mess that footy had become.They let it die & did SFA to help or work with clubs to save it.

The VFL team they started did a good job considering the problem of bringing the best players together. The crowds were quite good. People liked the standard & the fact that locals were having a go. So AFLTas decided to join with North Melbourne & reduce games up north. It was down hill after that. AFLTas never said why any of this was allowed to happen. I was a paid member & was never given a reason for the changes or its demise. We all remember the query over Cresswell becoming the coach. The subsequent legal matters just proved the point people had about him. AFLTas management just rolled on without taking any responsibility for the mess they caused.

Remember, the public were watching all this crap & were dropping off all the time.

So SWL mark 2 was started in 2009.

AFLtas started the SWL again. Once again they knifed clubs to get what they want. Just ask people at Hobart & North Hobart footy clubs. Wade has said that he doesnt care about getting crowds at the games. The public were listening.

Wade also said clubs shouldnt be trying to survive on gate takings & beer sales. I've never seen or heard of clubs getting a business plan from AFLTas to make money without spectators. We all know some clubs are bankrolled by AFLTas & some arent.

The public lost confidence in the administration of footy here years ago. Their has been no real marketing of the game. Nearly all the media has been negative, usually in relation to the management of AFLTas. Their is no trust. The fact that the AFL have done nothing about their poor & arrogant behavior merely confirms to the public the fact that the AFL dont care about Tasmanian football. At least club football.

For that & the other reasons above, the public have turned right off club footy in Tasmania.

The only opinion I have is that not much will revive the games fortunes at club level. Possibly by getting rid of the management of AFLTas might raise a ripple of interest. Certainly a marketing plan & advertising the game a whole lot better. might help. Making the public feel welcome for a change wouldnt hurt. Its interesting to note that when some clubs got off their arse & brought the odd retired star down, people went to see them. The night Aker played at KGV, with some 8500 + another 2000 kids for free, was fantastic.

Really I think club footy has seen its best days come & go.

The future is either we get an AFL team which will help club footy with a trickle down of players & coaches, or we can forget about the game of Australian rules football in this state.

If you have another view or opinion, then good luck to you.

Thats a big question. You would need to look at how the problems have occurred, what AFLTas have done in regard to the changing social & economic circumstances & put up a plan of what you think they should have done.

I for one have always felt a statewide league was the best option for our footy. I think we all got carried away during SWL mark one 1986-2001. The cowds & standard of the game was at an all time high IMO. Then we had the changes in shopping times (weekend shopping started), work changes (much more weekend work came in), the rise of the AFL ( more footy on TV). All this affected all local sport.

No one could foresee such changes. The clubs & AFLTas were all slow to see those changes. AFLTas had clearly decided to ditch the SWL well before the competition ended up as an unsustainable & embarrassing 6 teams. They blamed the clubs & ignored their own roll in managing the mess that footy had become.They let it die & did SFA to help or work with clubs to save it.

The VFL team they started did a good job considering the problem of bringing the best players together. The crowds were quite good. People liked the standard & the fact that locals were having a go. So AFLTas decided to join with North Melbourne & reduce games up north. It was down hill after that. AFLTas never said why any of this was allowed to happen. I was a paid member & was never given a reason for the changes or its demise. We all remember the query over Cresswell becoming the coach. The subsequent legal matters just proved the point people had about him. AFLTas management just rolled on without taking any responsibility for the mess they caused.

Remember, the public were watching all this crap & were dropping off all the time.

So SWL mark 2 was started in 2009.

AFLtas started the SWL again. Once again they knifed clubs to get what they want. Just ask people at Hobart & North Hobart footy clubs. Wade has said that he doesnt care about getting crowds at the games. The public were listening.

Wade also said clubs shouldnt be trying to survive on gate takings & beer sales. I've never seen or heard of clubs getting a business plan from AFLTas to make money without spectators. We all know some clubs are bankrolled by AFLTas & some arent.

The public lost confidence in the administration of footy here years ago. Their has been no real marketing of the game. Nearly all the media has been negative, usually in relation to the management of AFLTas. Their is no trust. The fact that the AFL have done nothing about their poor & arrogant behavior merely confirms to the public the fact that the AFL dont care about Tasmanian football. At least club football.

For that & the other reasons above, the public have turned right off club footy in Tasmania.

The only opinion I have is that not much will revive the games fortunes at club level. Possibly by getting rid of the management of AFLTas might raise a ripple of interest. Certainly a marketing plan & advertising the game a whole lot better. might help. Making the public feel welcome for a change wouldnt hurt. Its interesting to note that when some clubs got off their arse & brought the odd retired star down, people went to see them. The night Aker played at KGV, with some 8500 + another 2000 kids for free, was fantastic.

Really I think club footy has seen its best days come & go.

The future is either we get an AFL team which will help club footy with a trickle down of players & coaches, or we can forget about the game of Australian rules football in this state.

If you have another view or opinion, then good luck to you.

That's a fair summary of the events that have occured in Tasmanian football over the last 15 years, but you failed to answer the initial question of how you would have done things differently, you already stated the unforeseen circumstances that hit the local football scenes right across Australia but if in charge what would you have done differently? I would agree that the Devils was a monumental * up from the start but Statewide league Football had been on the decline and diminished long before that came along. Do you think all the blame should be laid on league administration or do you think the clubs have to take responsibility for the situation they found themselves in? My feeling is that it is a two way street and the blame should be equally shared across the clubs and administration but it seems for a lot of people they fail to see this and like to lay blame on the bigger organisation or higher profile person, aka the tall poppy syndrome.

Thanks for the replies. I agree with your summarisation of the past 25 years.

The problem is the horse has already bolted and how do you recapture it. As you stated Madmug, you can't. Too many things have changed throughout that time. I think everyone understands it and appreciates that it would be difficult when the landscape changed (all day sat shopping, afl on TV etc).

But as you stated, I as a fan of local football feel like the administration couldn't care less for the future of the league as long as they keep getting 1-2 kids drafted each year at the expense of everything else with no explanation on why things are happening.....mariners, devils, SWL -1, SFL, TSL.

Last edited:
That's a fair summary of the events that have occured in Tasmanian football over the last 15 years, but you failed to answer the initial question of how you would have done things differently, you already stated the unforeseen circumstances that hit the local football scenes right across Australia but if in charge what would you have done differently? I would agree that the Devils was a monumental **** up from the start but Statewide league Football had been on the decline and diminished long before that came along. Do you think all the blame should be laid on league administration or do you think the clubs have to take responsibility for the situation they found themselves in? My feeling is that it is a two way street and the blame should be equally shared across the clubs and administration but it seems for a lot of people they fail to see this and like to lay blame on the bigger organisation or higher profile person, aka the tall poppy syndrome.

I dont know how long you have been following footy. I certainly have since the 1970's. You clearly dont know the history of the TFL/Tas Football/AFLTas. They are the full time paid administrators of the game. The clubs have rarely had more than one or two paid officials. Clubs are mainly made up of volunteers. They would be just flat out working to keep their club afloat. They would have very little idea of how other clubs are/were going. The full time Argyle st administrators would have the overall picture & trend of each club & the game in general.

The AFLTas managers spent a lot of time blaming clubs for the demise of SWL mark 1. Dont you think they should have worked with the clubs well before things got them to a 6 team SWL in 2001?

No they were happy to see Sandy Bay die off. They paid New Norfolk some $75k to leave the SWL. The League were happy to see it die because they had already decided they wanted to join the VFL & couldnt care less about club footy in Tasmania.

I'm sorry but I reject your tall poppy accusation. It was more about AFLTas arrogance. Their disdain of club football & their pie in the sky approach. ( Promised the known Universe they did!)

Things would have been different if -
1) AFLTas had actually cared about club football. They showed they were their to use the clubs & use AFL money to bully, threaten & suck them in with promises.
2) They actually communicated with, not dictated at the clubs. I'm told their meetings use to be just a lecture at the clubs!
3) They presented a more friendly & positive attitude to the public. Their media persona has been poor for 20 years. Arrogant, dismissive, negative to any perceived criticism.
4) When AFLTas make a mistake, they ignore the problem, blame others & walk away. If clubs make mistakes they have the finger pointed squarely at them. Some just go broke & disappear. They should have owned up to their own mistakes instead of blaming others & saying the public & politicians couldnt do anything about it, because they were employed by the AFL. Well if thats not an arrogant approach, I dont know what is!!

I dont know how long you have been following footy. I certainly have since the 1970's. You clearly dont know the history of the TFL/Tas Football/AFLTas. They are the full time paid administrators of the game. The clubs have rarely had more than one or two paid officials. Clubs are mainly made up of volunteers. They would be just flat out working to keep their club afloat. They would have very little idea of how other clubs are/were going. The full time Argyle st administrators would have the overall picture & trend of each club & the game in general.

The AFLTas managers spent a lot of time blaming clubs for the demise of SWL mark 1. Dont you think they should have worked with the clubs well before things got them to a 6 team SWL in 2001?

No they were happy to see Sandy Bay die off. They paid New Norfolk some $75k to leave the SWL. The League were happy to see it die because they had already decided they wanted to join the VFL & couldnt care less about club footy in Tasmania.

I'm sorry but I reject your tall poppy accusation. It was more about AFLTas arrogance. Their disdain of club football & their pie in the sky approach. ( Promised the known Universe they did!)

1) AFLTas had actually cared about club football. They showed they were their to use the clubs & use AFL money to bully, threaten & suck them in with promises.
2) They actually communicated with, not dictated at the clubs. I'm told their meetings use to be just a lecture at the clubs!
3) They presented a more friendly & positive attitude to the public. Their media persona has been poor for 20 years. Arrogant, dismissive, negative to any perceived criticism.
4) When AFLTas make a mistake, they ignore the problem, blame others & walk away. If clubs make mistakes they have the finger pointed squarely at them. Some just go broke & disappear. They should have owned up to their own mistakes instead of blaming others & saying the public & politicians couldnt do anything about it, because they were employed by the AFL. Well if thats not an arrogant approach, I dont know what is!!

Spot on

Its easy to have a grizzle a thon, we Tasmanians do nothing better or with more enthusiasm.
The players have plenty of skin in this game. That is why they have been training since mid November. Probably 500 of them doing their level best to play as well as they can.
They do this despite the imperfections in the system but they do it with a commitment that will be rewarded. Tsl is superior to any regional comp by a country mile and will prevail.
Bring on the season.

Sandy Bay were slowly fading away ever since the first statewide league started, if not for Bill Sorell they would have folded long before 1997, as for New Norfolk well I reckon there is a fair argument to be had that going back to playing regional football has been the best thing that has happened to them. I have spoke to numerous club administrators who have said that most clubs boards were happy to be dictated to by the governing body as they saw it too hard to run it properly themselves. I will and did previously admit that the Devils concept was a monumental * up and hit Tasmanian football hard but if people actually got of there bums and went to the newest edition of the statewide league then they might actually see that it is heading in the right direction and the football itself is of decent quality. Just a word of note, you have no idea what I do and don't know so would appreciate if you went easy on the personal accusations.

Sandy Bay were slowly fading away ever since the first statewide league started, if not for Bill Sorell they would have folded long before 1997, as for New Norfolk well I reckon there is a fair argument to be had that going back to playing regional football has been the best thing that has happened to them. I have spoke to numerous club administrators who have said that most clubs boards were happy to be dictated to by the governing body as they saw it too hard to run it properly themselves. I will and did previously admit that the Devils concept was a monumental **** up and hit Tasmanian football hard but if people actually got of there bums and went to the newest edition of the statewide league then they might actually see that it is heading in the right direction and the football itself is of decent quality. Just a word of note, you have no idea what I do and don't know so would appreciate if you went easy on the personal accusations.

Personal accusation? Where the hell have I had a go at you for christmas sake? I made a comment about me & that I dont know your history of following the game. Geez, leave off the red cordy will ya.

Suggesting that people get off their bums is one thing, but remember it was Wade who said that crowds dont matter & that the changes made werent for the traditional football supporter. Given that attitude, the myriad of failures & changes in the game & the litany of negative press & a parliamentry enquiry, over the journey, can you blame the public for finding something else to do on a saturday.?

Anyway how would excite some more interest in club footy?

Really, Can you recall any kind of decent marketing to get people back? Have we got any coming this year because we do start in 6 weeks or so? I'd be interested on your opinion of the AFLTas & TSL websites. A couple of newspaper article reprints, the rest is all AFL orientated. I recon that is very lazy from an organisation which says it is interested in communicating to young people. When the ABC stopped live game broadcasts I remember something about AFLTas using social media etc. Are the current websites all we get?

Is that too critical?

Please mods, let me know if I've been abusive. I'm interested in good discussion rather than 'abuse'.

Personal accusation? Where the hell have I had a go at you for christmas sake? I made a comment about me & that I dont know your history of following the game. Geez, leave off the red cordy will ya.

Suggesting that people get off their bums is one thing, but remember it was Wade who said that crowds dont matter & that the changes made werent for the traditional football supporter. Given that attitude, the myriad of failures & changes in the game & the litany of negative press & a parliamentry enquiry, over the journey, can you blame the public for finding something else to do on a saturday.?

Really, Can you recall any kind of decent marketing to get people back? Have we got any coming this year because we do start in 6 weeks or so? I'd be interested on your opinion of the AFLTas & TSL websites. A couple of newspaper article reprints, the rest is all AFL orientated. I recon that is very lazy from an organisation which says it is interested in communicating to young people. When the ABC stopped live game broadcasts I remember something about AFLTas using social media etc. Are the current websites all we get?

Is that too critical?

Please mods, let me know if I've been abusive. I'm interested in good discussion rather than 'abuse'.

Settle down a touch, it is not a big deal but the comment where you stated I "clearly don't know the history of TFL/TAS Football/AFL Tas" was what I was referring to, not abusive at all but also not needed.

Is that too critical?

Anyway in reply to you about websites and the lack of information on the TSL and AFL TAS sites, once again I ask should all that be left up to the administration or do the clubs need to take responsibility also? because go and check there's out, they are all in the same boat as well. I actually think AFL TAS and the TSL use social media avenues really well there respective Facebook and Twitter accounts are always active in relaying information to the general public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that too critical?

MM I wouldn't even bother wasting your breath with this guy. It's obvious to most that AFL Tas have been negligent at best, HTH has been an apologist for them for a long time, and why wouldn't he, being associated with Lauderdale you would have to be happy with them. For what it's worth I completely agree with your comments about the people and the organisation that run the game in this state, nothing will change until the "golden children" get shafted like North Hobart and Hobart have.

Anyway in reply to you about websites and the lack of information on the TSL and AFL TAS sites, once again I ask should all that be left up to the administration or do the clubs need to take responsibility also? because go and check there's out, they are all in the same boat as well. I actually think AFL TAS and the TSL use social media avenues really well there respective Facebook and Twitter accounts are always active in relaying information to the general public.

You can't be serious why should the football club admin on 45k a year have to work on websites and marketing when the 5 x admin employees for AFL tas can't even update a website once a week..

Take a look at the NEAFL website mate I can see why players are leaving the apple Isle and playing in vic,nsw & qld.

You can't be serious why should the football club admin on 45k a year have to work on websites and marketing when the 5 x admin employees for AFL tas can't even update a website once a week..

Take a look at the NEAFL website mate I can see why players are leaving the apple Isle and playing in vic,nsw & qld.

Facebook and Twitter accounts are very active as I said.

Retweeting AFL stories or a couple of photos is hardly active.

Explain to me how or why so many players once they turn 18 leave the state to play footy elsewhere?

A vast majority of reasons I would imagine, to further there study and seek better employment options would be a major one I would think, not sure if you realise but Tasmania unemployment numbers are some of the worst in the country and people leave in droves and yeah some happen to be young footballers. Yes some leave to better there football careers no doubt, no one is denying that the other state leagues are stronger and offer greater opportunities for players to potentially make it into the AFL.

A vast majority of reasons I would imagine, to further there study and seek better employment options would be a major one I would think, not sure if you realise but Tasmania unemployment numbers are some of the worst in the country and people leave in droves and yeah some happen to be young footballers. Yes some leave to better there football careers no doubt, no one is denying that the other state leagues are stronger and offer greater opportunities for players to potentially make it into the AFL.

The Unemployment rates in Tasmania, Victoria are about equal, South Oz & Qld are worse. The Economic out look for Tasmania is brighter than its been for a while. As the $A has fallen below US80c our local & international Tourism has jumped, exports are more positive & building is rising. I think your argument is out of date.
Your last point about better AFL recruitment chances via VFL & SA clubs appears pretty right. The question is why? Also just what have AFLTas done to make this league better? After all, they run it. They also pay clubs in what seems an ad hoc manner. I mean how can Devonport afford to run in the TSL & the NTFL? What sort of dogs breakfast have we now got with Burnie & Devonport only running Seniors in the TSL?

What do you think AFLtas are up to?

Also, Why in Gods name do North Hobart/City have to play a game at the substandard, tiny, smelly mud puddle called Queenborough Oval. It was crap in 1975, Its seen nothing done to it since then. Its small & has OH&S questions over it. What does that say about a premier state league? & AFLTas care of players & spectators?

The Unemployment rates in Tasmania, Victoria are about equal, South Oz & Qld are worse. The Economic out look for Tasmania is brighter than its been for a while. As the $A has fallen below US80c our local & international Tourism has jumped, exports are more positive & building is rising. I think your argument is out of date.
Your last point about better AFL recruitment chances via VFL & SA clubs appears pretty right. The question is why? Also just what have AFLTas done to make this league better? After all, they run it. They also pay clubs in what seems an ad hoc manner. I mean how can Devonport afford to run in the TSL & the NTFL? What sort of dogs breakfast have we now got with Burnie & Devonport only running Seniors in the TSL?

Also, Why in Gods name do North Hobart/City have to play a game at the substandard, tiny, smelly mud puddle called Queenborough Oval. It was crap in 1975, Its seen nothing done to it since then. Its small & has OH&S questions over it. What does that say about a premier state league? & AFLTas care of players & spectators?

Incorrect, South Australia has the highest unemployment rate followed by Tasmania and Victoria, the national average sits at 6.3% while Tasmania is returning 6.6%. Yes it has been on the improve in recent times but that only strengthens my argument because it was asked why young players have been leaving, maybe now with unemployment rates dropping they won't need to. Those SA, WA and VIC leagues have been and always will be stronger and better leagues than what TAS can offer that's just the way it is.

I think it's a very good idea for Hobart City Demons(not North Hobart) to play a home match at Queenborough, it was by far and away there biggest crowd of the season last year, Seems quite a few would disagree with you about being such bad spectators facilities as almost 2000 people were happy to attend, isn't that your biggest argument? AFL TAS need to do more to make the fans want to go? So why complain about them scheduling a match at a ground that attracted more patrons than any other HC home game?

Last edited:
Incorrect, South Australia has the highest unemployment rate followed by Tasmania and Victoria, the national average sits at 6.3% while Tasmania is returning 6.6%. Yes it has been on the improve in recent times but that only strengthens my argument because it was asked why young players have been leaving, maybe now with unemployment rates dropping they won't need to. Those SA, WA and VIC leagues have been and always will be stronger and better leagues than what TAS can offer that's just the way it is.

Feb 13th. ABS unemployment figure.
NSW 6.3
Vic 6.6
Qld 6.5
SA 7.3
WA 5.6
Tas 6.6
NT 3.7
ACT 4.5.

If our young players are leaving for job opportunities, then the figures for Vic & SA dont seem to stack up. If they are going because they see a better chance at playing in the AFL, then that shows they have no confidence in the TSL.

I dont see it backing what you said at all. But I'll let others make judgement on that.

I'm actually more confident of the Tassie economy now the $A has come down. All we need now is for the Bass strait rip off to stop & we will have a much brighter economic future for our youngsters.

I think it's a very good idea for Hobart City Demons(not North Hobart) to play a home match at Queenborough, it was by far and away there biggest crowd of the season last year, Seems quite a few would disagree with you about being such bad spectators facilities as almost 2000 people were happy to attend, isn't that your biggest argument? AFL TAS need to do more to make the fans want to go? So why complain about them scheduling a match at a ground that attracted more patrons than any other HC home game?

I'm not sure where your crowd figure of 2000 came from. The game against Clarence I think was on a Sunday. I thought the crowd was ok. Maybe 800-1000 IMO. I went their a lot in the TFL days when crowds were much bigger, & it wasnt a crowd like in the 1970s. The public toilets were a stinking disgrace. The change rooms were a disgrace. When you see water from toilets & showers on the changeroom floor & players & supporters squeezed into the phone box sized room, it wasnt good from a public health point of view.

Did you go to the game?

I'm not sure where your crowd figure of 2000 came from. The game against Clarence I think was on a Sunday. I thought the crowd was ok. Maybe 800-1000 IMO. I went their a lot in the TFL days when crowds were much bigger, & it wasnt a crowd like in the 1970s. The public toilets were a stinking disgrace. The change rooms were a disgrace. When you see water from toilets & showers on the changeroom floor & players & supporters squeezed into the phone box sized room, it wasnt good from a public health point of view.

Did you go to the game?

1,937 attended the match, but even if it was 800-1000 like you said then that would be double what they get to North Hobart. No I did not go. So the facilities don't seem great from what you have said, but maybe they have taken steps to fix those this time around, given the high attendance of the first match then it would be negligent for them to just abandon the idea after one game wouldn't it?

http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/...-for-45point-win/story-fnj4f7h7-1226889534641

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back