Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
That's right people.

Clive Waterhouse, that legendary blonde stallion of magnificent poise and grace of the Fremantle and Port Adelaide stables is in a toe to toe battle with the worst boundary rider in living memory, Drew Banfield.

He's currently a bit behind, but we all know this is because the general footballing public are buffoons who wouldn't know a cult hero legend footy player if he took a screamer on their head and slotted one from 50m out.

That's where the BF posters come into the equation and make this wrong right.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-19/the-drafts-no1-number-one-eight-players-four-semifinal-places

#voteclive

The AFL mouthpiece clearly don't want Clive progressing any further than this round. The write up is sneering and sfellowing, and surely they could've found a more flattering photo than this:

Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 7.54.32 am.png

So as an extra incentive, your vote for clive will not only be a vote for justice, it will be a way of sticking it to the man at AFL house.

Get around him BF, and #voteclive

ONCE YOU VOTE

Ask your friends to vote.

PM them, email, Facebook, whatever.

Share the URL: http://bit.ly/voteclive

Tweet and Share #voteclive ======================\/​

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys #voteclive

251544-waterhouse-port.jpg

Sadly, that is the most photogenic moment of his career.
You've obviously never ever in your life done a google image search of Clive.

Let me set you straight:

470092-clive-waterhouse.jpg
images.jpeg
Clive100_010091aw.jpg

I could go on, but posting images is a bit labourious these days. I'm sure you get the picture.

Last edited:
If Clive doesn't win this I will be appalled
Nearly every Australian feels the same as you brother.

Unfortunately the folks at AFL house are un-Australian, and not taking the semi-final appearance of Clive very seriously.

Have you ever seen Drew 'deer in the headlights' Banfield do this:

Video shows actual speed of Clive

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on it people, Clive is a god among men.

Up to 29% now, big effort needed if we are to help Clive finally get the recognition he deserves.

Vote early and vote often. Use your computer, tablet and phone.

How do you vote? I can just see write ups telling me to vote but no where to actually do it

Can't stop laughing at the pic they used.

The pics they used for Clive, Gardiner and Goddard are all shocking.

In the case of Gardiner and Goddard it's clearly a conspiracy to steer the vote in the direction of their AFL lovechild opponents, but Banfield was one of the most boring players in AFL history so I can't figure out why they would want anyone to vote for him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back