"Get The F#!k Out The Way!"...It's Kobe Bryant and the Official Week 8 Thread!

Who had the truest quote about the Knicks last week?

• "We have a loser's mentality." -Phil Jackson

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • "There's a lot of arguing and cursing each other out after games." -Broussard's 'sources'

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • "We're all commited to the triangle and to this system." -Carmelo Anthony

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • "It's not that difficult. It's a triangle." -Dennis Rodman

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

congrats to the long suffering nuggs fans here. fantastic win yesterday!

this nug outfit are so even. no stars, just work.

how does pau gasol only get 7 shots in a game? waiting for the complaining...
Winning games equals no complaint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just looking through their roster

PG Bev/Canaan
SG Beard/Jet/(Brewer)
SF Ariza/Garcia/Papa
PF Jones/DMo
C Dwight/Black

You can argue where Papa, Garcia Brewer play, at the 2, 3 or 4, but the 2 glaring holes to my eyes are the backups at point and centre. They can go small ball with DMo or Jones in some lineups, but given Dwight and Beverlys recent injury history those would be the 2 positions i'd be most concerned about. Canaan has shown he can play well in patches.

Surprised they didnt make a run at Rondo tbh, altho owing the Lakers their pick this year probably didnt help those discussions, but they do get the NOLA pick

Apparently we did look at Rondo but happy we didn't do that one, I just don't see how he would have worked as Harden controls the ball and we need a point who can knock down the open 3's. Cannan has developed this year into a decent enough backup and have Shved and Terry who can play there. Center is still my concern and even backup 4 if Jones is out all year, at the moment D-Mo often ends up playing there late if Dwight is out and K Pap at the 4.

I hate Brewer but I guess gotta pretend to like him now. Our bench lacked offense badly early in the year which is why we went after him I guess. He can create for himself or at least is less afraid to jack bad shots.

A lot of talk on Rockets forums is a push for bringing Dragic back before deadline. Problem is if I'm Suns I probably want D-Mo or Jones coming other way which would leave us weaker at a weak spot. Would make us dangerous though if we keep Beverley as well.

They've lost the plot at Sactown

It's like we've got a 14 year old kid who wears a Kobe Guernsey with a Boston snapback running the show.

Seriously, this obsession with the quick fix and giving up any developing young role players for underperforming 'stars' of yesteryear is pathetic and reeks of just a dumb I.Q when it comes to building a solid team.

Malone had foundations set, I could see what we were building, we were a shotblocker at PF and somebody like Brandon Knight away from being a solid team. Heck we were a solid team when Cousins was beasting, just a dumb dumb move.
The owners are getting paid to * s**t up right now.

Am I the only one who sees no problem with Sacramento going after D-Will?... I suppose so.

redrocket.png

Back