"Get The F#!k Out The Way!"...It's Kobe Bryant and the Official Week 8 Thread!

Who had the truest quote about the Knicks last week?

• "We have a loser's mentality." -Phil Jackson

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • "There's a lot of arguing and cursing each other out after games." -Broussard's 'sources'

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • "We're all commited to the triangle and to this system." -Carmelo Anthony

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • "It's not that difficult. It's a triangle." -Dennis Rodman

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fingers crossed we can actually have a healthy team next week.. can't finish off any of these close games.

I've always preferred Mountain Dew with nuggets, Coke should get their nose out of it!

Yellow Mellow next in line.

carmelo-anthony3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm laughing at it. God, I hate Houston home games and I've got nothing against the actual team. Just a disgrace that we have to put up with this commentary on ESPN. Makes anything we see in Australia look tame in comparison.

#rednation Only when the game was over did Atlanta get any credit.

Apparently no one in the world can guard Harden 1 on 1 if he's healthy. Not sure if physical or mental. #wearerednation

#rednation Only when the game was over did Atlanta get any credit.

Apparently no one in the world can guard Harden 1 on 1 if he's healthy. Not sure if physical or mental. #wearerednation

First names and nicknames for honest battlers for the home team is a bit of a turn-off for me, as well.

I don't blame the commentators; they're employed by the team. I just have no idea why ESPN always has the home town announcing crew for every game at Houston, like it's the ****ing NZ Breakers or something. Although, I guess I used to laugh my arse off when they'd have Heinsohn commentating a Boston game and I never really had an issue with Chick Hearn and Stu Lantz, so I guess I've got no point.

Portland, New York and surprisingly Miami are the 3 home team commentators that i don't have an issue with

hate that Cleveland dude

Back