Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrizzyBandit

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Burton was a weed himself as a player... Good player... But a weed.

I'm serious when I say this........ I want us to hire the Weapon from Essendon.

He made Geelong beasts and changed the size of the Essendon players.

What's that I hear you say?? Essendon cheated??
Maybe... But all the peptides in the world won't do anything if you're not pumping iron hard and what they're accused of taking doesn't help size at all.

What's that I her you say?? Essendon got lots of injuries?? Well Geelong didn't under him..... And hell we get injuries under Burton anyway.

Weapon (real name escapes me) before Dank was the most sought after trainer.

I'm sure he'd be willing to relocate his family to renter the AFL. I want ALL of our players LOOKING like Mitch Robinson. Anything less is unacceptable to me as a member.

Burton was a weed himself as a player... Good player... But a weed.

I'm serious when I say this........ I want us to hire the Weapon from Essendon.

He made Geelong beasts and changed the size of the Essendon players.

What's that I hear you say?? Essendon cheated??
Maybe... But all the peptides in the world won't do anything if you're not pumping iron hard and what they're accused of taking doesn't help size at all.

What's that I her you say?? Essendon got lots of injuries?? Well Geelong didn't under him..... And hell we get injuries under Burton anyway.

Weapon (real name escapes me) before Dank was the most sought after trainer.

I'm sure he'd be willing to relocate his family to renter the AFL. I want ALL of our players LOOKING like Mitch Robinson. Anything less is unacceptable to me as a member.
I am the same. Burton has been at the club for years now and our fitness is worsening by the year. Now im not one for knee jerk reactions but burton has had his time. Id more than happily have the weapon up here.

Just when I think the idiocy on this board has peaked we seem to reach for a whole new level.
Really though? I mean has burton been doing a good job? Can we blame him for our lack of physical hardness or seemingly poor fitness? I dont know.

Really though? I mean has burton been doing a good job? Can we blame him for our lack of physical hardness or seemingly poor fitness? I dont know.

My comments weren't on the fact that Burton and his team shouldn't be questioned, which is something thats been debated a fair bit elsewhere, but to create a thread saying we should get "the Weapon" after all that happened at Essendon is reaching a new high of stupidity and screams of someone who just wants to have arguments for the sake of it.

Mission accomplished, I'm out.

My comments weren't on the fact that Burton and his team shouldn't be questioned, which is something thats been debated a fair bit elsewhere, but to create a thread saying we should get "the Weapon" after all that happened at Essendon is reaching a new high of stupidity and screams of someone who just wants to have arguments for the sake of it.

Mission accomplished, I'm out.
My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back