Meet Up Getting tanked for Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone want to go to the game tonight?

You'll be saving me from being "that guy" who sits by himself, hurls abuse at the umpires and the opposition for a half, then sits in a depressing and depressed silence for the second half.

You'll be saving me from being "that guy" who sits by himself, hurls abuse at the umpires and the opposition for a half, then sits in a depressing and depressed silence for the second half.

I'm going; actually heading to the London before hand as well - but have reserved seats.

cf: kong during hawthorn demolition.

I'd be happy to catch up but already have friends farewell drinks at the European in the city beforehand....followed by my allocated seat....next week before Collingwood game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto, so planning must begin...

Suggestion has been given that Melbourne in Round 2 is the way to go, and I'm inclined to agree. Saturday, night game.... that and our next home game is Anzac Day (and that's all business).

Why the photo?

Because I'm gonna speculate that just like the player sponsorship, you all thought BtG and I were weirdo's trying to get our hands on your junk.

And you were right.

But hey, the blokes were happy for at least this shot hey?

I'm looking for suggestions for a rename of the thread - for the life of me can't think of anything that works so well as 'Getting tanked for Carltank'.

Thought of 'dropping suds for the duds', but it lost all meaning when you consider they continue to beat us despite playing deplorable football.

Bring it; this time someone else can take the photo - need to bring sexy back.

We've got a terrible record at games when these gatherings have taken place.
Then again, we've got a terrible record against Melbourne, at least recently.
Two wrongs?

If we learned anything from last time, we need to get seriously tanked during this session.

And considering the game is 7:30; I reckon we have a fair chance of sending a few Bombers fans to the ground slightly sauced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back