Getting tickets for Freo game in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you got a link to that page? Is it on Big Footy or a Facebook page or something?
I've been buying tickets for games here off Ticketmaster for the last 3 years and it's seriously hit & miss.
A) They changed how tickets are sold on the website so there I was trying to click 4 seats next to each other and they kept disappearing. Luckily I found the "Select my tickets for me" option
B) Started with 4 tickets, it said yes then someone stole them. Dropped it to 3 tickets and was fortunate enough to get lucky.

Pretty much the same s**t happens every year and I've been fortunate enough to get tickets each time. Agree with the comments from above, speak to the WA Hawks supporter group or call the club directly. Aside from that, go to the game and someone will be legally scalping, just hide your Hawks colours when you buy the tickets!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wahawks/?fref=ts

Your membership is useless over here - everyone who is a member and wants to go goes into a ballot and then it's fingers crossed and it's only 1 seat per membership. I would say it may be quite difficult to get tickets as this grudge return match after the humiliation early in the year will generate much interest.
Gold or above are guaranteed a ticket.

And the place to be before and after the game is The Vic Hotel, in Subi. Get there early as it gets packed. You'll have to line up to get in if it's anywhere near game time. We're usually in the courtyard before and after the game.

Gold or above are guaranteed a ticket.

Interstate gold is guaranteed a seat - all other gold/kennedy members are in the ballot like the rest. There are only a limited number of interstate gold memberships for WA.

We've got your request MB - We'll know in the next couple of days if any tickets bob up through the WA Hawks. Otherwise your best bet is to get down to training and see if anyone has some.

Interstate gold is guaranteed a seat - all other gold/kennedy members are in the ballot like the rest. There are only a limited number of interstate gold memberships for WA.

We've got your request MB - We'll know in the next couple of days if any tickets bob up through the WA Hawks. Otherwise your best bet is to get down to training and see if anyone has some.
Well there you go.

Yep.I missed out here too.....although, I just received a Mathews Certificate of Appreciation for being a 20yr paid-up member.

Out of the purported 600 ticket allocation, I reckon that the ballot could consist of say 200 tickets for under 5yr members, 200 tickets for 5-10 members abd 200 tickets to 10+ yr members which I would suggest that there would be less of. It is not the clubs fault but for 20yrs I've been paying my membership interstate and still can't get to see them play.

I've given up even putting my name into the ballot
It will be interesting to see if the membership numbers are capped when the new stadium opens as I will be royally pissed if I'm having to help pay for a stadium that I still can't get to see a game at.

Yep.I missed out here too.....although, I just received a Mathews Certificate of Appreciation for being a 20yr paid-up member.

Out of the purported 600 ticket allocation, I reckon that the ballot could consist of say 200 tickets for under 5yr members, 200 tickets for 5-10 members abd 200 tickets to 10+ yr members which I would suggest that there would be less of. It is not the clubs fault but for 20yrs I've been paying my membership interstate and still can't get to see them play.

I got 3 tickets.
19yr member
12yr member
1yr member

I received a ticket in the ballot so I suppose I'm fortunate. That said, why didn't you just buy one? I'd happily pay almost any money to watch our boys play here in WA because it's so rare I actually get to see a game live. Whatever the cost of a ticket here, it's cheaper than return flights to Melbourne.

I received a ticket in the ballot so I suppose I'm fortunate. That said, why didn't you just buy one? I'd happily pay almost any money to watch our boys play here in WA because it's so rare I actually get to see a game live. Whatever the cost of a ticket here, it's cheaper than return flights to Melbourne.

If you go back through the thread you will see that attempts were made to purchase tickets - it was a pointless exercise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it seems I have tix in section 142 (behind goals at one end). They may be awful or great but who cares, I'm in.

Thanks for everyone who kept an eye out and especially to those big footy legends who PMd me and made extra efforts.

Cheers.

Maybe I'll see a few of you around pre-game somewhere.

Well it seems I have tix in section 142 (behind goals at one end). They may be awful or great but who cares, I'm in.

Thanks for everyone who kept an eye out and especially to those big footy legends who PMd me and made extra efforts.

Cheers.

Maybe I'll see a few of you around pre-game somewhere.
Well done.
142 is the city end where they put opposition supporters, so that we're looking into the sun and can't see.
But its better than no seat

I've given up even putting my name into the ballot
It will be interesting to see if the membership numbers are capped when the new stadium opens as I will be royally pissed if I'm having to help pay for a stadium that I still can't get to see a game at.
Kip & CP, i've been trying to get tix for MB, at this stage no luck but still waiting on a phone call. If i have any luck i'll let you both know.

Might only be a single ticket though.

Kip & CP, i've been trying to get tix for MB, at this stage no luck but still waiting on a phone call. If i have any luck i'll let you both know.

Thanks wahawk, but being the lucky girl that I am - I have a 1st birthday to attend :drunk::D

Who wants to watch a blockbuster game of footy anyway

Thanks mate, i know this sounds ungrateful but i would chase 3 tickets if i could get any. Its not the same if i cant take the fam. Appreciate your thoughts muchly :thumbsu:

With all due respect $170 ea - people like that make me sick
Yeah well they were committed to buying tickets. You weren't.. so now you gotta pay whatever they ask if you want to see the game live.
And don't tell me you tried to get tickets and failed.. if you really wanted tickets at normal prices, you could have got them. Ever heard of lining up at a ticketmaster outlet, for opening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back