Getting tickets for Freo game in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah well they were committed to buying tickets. You weren't.. so now you gotta pay whatever they ask if you want to see the game live.
And don't tell me you tried to get tickets and failed.. if you really wanted tickets at normal prices, you could have got them. Ever heard of lining up at a ticketmaster outlet, for opening?

As previously posted I have a prior commitment and am unable to attend the game - my interest in this discussion has revolved solely around MB and his attempt to secure tickets, so quite frankly you can shove your holier than thou pompous attitude. If I had REALLY wanted to go then I would of entered the ballot or I would of attempted to get them through ticketmaster as you so eloquently suggested but I will not now or ever bow to scalpers - you want to help their business flourish, good luck to you.

Yeah well they were committed to buying tickets. You weren't.. so now you gotta pay whatever they ask if you want to see the game live.
And don't tell me you tried to get tickets and failed.. if you really wanted tickets at normal prices, you could have got them. Ever heard of lining up at a ticketmaster outlet, for opening?

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, there are often many & varied reasons why people can't just physically rock up to an outlet to purchase tickets.

I was online 9am Vic time ready for the 9am WA time they went on sale. That's 2 hours logged in prior to the sale and constantly refreshing. Yet as soon as the sale went 'live', I instantly got the message "High demand game, keep searching". After 3 hours of constantly refreshing and searching, I then got "No more tickets available". Not so sure your faith in ticketmaster is justified.

As previously posted I have a prior commitment and am unable to attend the game - my interest in this discussion has revolved solely around MB and his attempt to secure tickets, so quite frankly you can shove your holier than thou pompous attitude. If I had REALLY wanted to go then I would of entered the ballot or I would of attempted to get them through ticketmaster as you so eloquently suggested but I will not now or ever bow to scalpers - you want to help their business flourish, good luck to you.
It's scary up here on this high horse! It's ok, most people hate scalpers and I am not a fan, either. Personally, I can't put a price on seeing the Hawks play here in WA and would pay almost anything to see it, similarly for a GF. It's why I'm Interstate Gold - guaranteed to see the Hawks interstate and guaranteed a GF should we make it.

I was online 9am Vic time ready for the 9am WA time they went on sale. That's 2 hours logged in prior to the sale and constantly refreshing. Yet as soon as the sale went 'live', I instantly got the message "High demand game, keep searching". After 3 hours of constantly refreshing and searching, I then got "No more tickets available". Not so sure your faith in ticketmaster is justified.[/QUOTE
That's unfortunate. I think most people know internet and phones can be dodgy, that's why in this sort of "must have ticket" situation I'd line up at a physical ticketmaster outlet - even if it meant I had to take a day off work. I've done so before, although I admit it's not ideal.

that's why in this sort of "must have ticket" situation I'd line up at a physical ticketmaster outlet - even if it meant I had to take a day off work. I've done so before, although I admit it's not ideal.

In my case it was actually impossible. I'm a hospital accountant and we had the auditors in on Monday and Tuesday to give our annual finance statements the going over before tabling in Parliament. It was already awkward explaining why my door was shut and I wasn't answering questions there for an hour or so. :D

In my case it was actually impossible. I'm a hospital accountant and we had the auditors in on Monday and Tuesday to give our annual finance statements the going over before tabling in Parliament. It was already awkward explaining why my door was shut and I wasn't answering questions there for an hour or so. :D
Should have pulled the fire alarm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back