GF discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this is Luke Ball mkII

Macca leaves the saints...wins premiership at another club the following year!

The difference

Ben McEvoy a top bloke who didn't even want to leave St Kilda
Luke Ball seems decent but the way he left was pretty f**king average - i don't hate him but still hate how he won the flag against us while Roo etc missed out. :cry:

Happy for Benny Mac.

Macca a sneaky chance at the Norm Smith?

Cant see the Swans coming back from here.

Hope our boys are watching and learning about how to spread a forward line and be less predictable going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see? You see why I bang on about kicking so much? Most clinical performance I've seen in a grand final for a long time.

Amen, feel the same way, the Hawks have revolutionized the game, there is no turning back, we have to join the skills revolution.

Mitchell is killing it. Always has so much time. Hide on franklin was good. Franklin on fire too!

Why was Jones in the sprint, surely we have faster players

About the only guy we didn't injure.

Channel 7 does not have this game live. The AFL website had Burgoyne kicking a goal before it was on tv. WTF?

Mitchell is killing it. Always has so much time. Hide on franklin was good. Franklin on fire too!

If he ran well, we would've boosted his chances of another club picking him up.

If he ran well, we would've boosted his chances of another club picking him up.

Every player who played a game trough the season for the premiership team should get a medal.

Anyone else agree? they all contributed in some way.

Hawthorn´s foot skills are the best the game has seen. To execute a game plan skills have to be precise in the modern game.
I hope our club looks at this very carefully in who we draft or trade for in the near future.

Hawthorn´s foot skills are the best the game has seen. To execute a game plan skills have to be precise in the modern game.
I hope our club looks at this very carefully in who we draft or trade for in the near future.

Exactly, building a list with good skills like Hawthorn takes many years. We are behind after the Lyon years but I reckon Pelch and co have set out a plan to build a list with skill over the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back