GFL Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

What's Gamble doing next yr !? what did he do this yr !?
Was on Newtowns list this year, what's the chances of him staying there? Anyone know who the front runners are

So Ged Brody as North Shore coach. Must have a way with words cos 5-49 win/loss at Port aint great. Anyone from newtown got an opinion?
I've met him a few times, great bloke but don't know what his footy knowledge would be like

Springbank Football Club (central highlands football league) ballarat area are looking for practises matches for the following dates:

15th March 2014
22nd March 2014

Our ground is available but willing to travel if suits.

Kind regards

SFNC - 0433764761

West Saints won't have an u/18 side this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Shore scored 1 goal against the money bags Newtown. Will be a long and hard season for their squad.

South Barwon looked good on the weekend.
Can anyone match all their talls?
And can't wait for them to play Colac.

Last edited:
Good game between Bell Park and Joeys today. Joeys could have drawn it with a shot on goal after the siren

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whoever finishes on top will have more points than North Shore kicks goals for the season.

So who do you think will be in the top 5 this year chunky and who will be 6 th and 7th? Have a shot at it..lt's pretty quiet on here.
1. Newtown
2. South Barwon
3. Leopold
4. Colac
5. Joeys

6. Grovedale
7. Bell Park

Apparently Leopold are looking very good, and had a massive pre-season. They will be the bolters this year.

Joeys have recruited some gun kids and are building slowly but surely, have also had a very tough pre-season, saw them play round 1 and was one of the youngest looking senior teams I've ever seen, and they completely outplayed and outworked St Marys. Something ludicrous like 18 players under 22 playing. Think they will surprise a few and sneak in.

Newtowns list is clearly the best, time to perform and get some ROI

South are South, always good

Colac I know little about, but apparently they have improved dramatically also.

I just feel Grovey might slip up this year, but just a gut feel, I have no real idea on who they have lost/gained, someone enlighten me?

Bell park have lost some key players, will still be solid, wouldn't surprise if they were still a threat though.

Have St Mary's being the biggest disappointment of 2014.

saw north shore play on the weekend.. seriously lacking a couple of forward targets and a quality ball user through the midfield. and a few other things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back