Competition GGG Week 9: GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

We are halfway done!
Hello and welcome to......
GGGGWSTitle.png
Next up: GWS Giants
Colours: Charcoal, Orange and White
Influenced by European football kits, all 18 AFL teams will wear a 3rd jumper/kit that contains gradients.
Either for preseason or to wear in the regular season.​

Your job is to create that 3rd jumper/kit with a design that symbolizes the team when worn on field and must include gradients to some extent (Noticeable).
We know how ugly gradients can be, that's why the challenge is to make it look aesthetically pleasing! It is possible! and please note:
If you are finding this difficult, I will say the 'Gradient' aspect is not limited to a smooth change in colours.
A gradient is a gradual change in colours, there's no limit to the rate in which the colours change as long as it is noticeable.

RULES:
  • Entries must include 1 jumper front and back (Shorts and socks are optional but is encouraged to be included for a full kit effect much like Barcelona's 2012 Away Kit) and must contain gradients to a noticeable extent.
  • You must include at least 1 of the chosen teams colours along with any colours you please.
  • I'll allow halftone gradients and the use of club logos
  • Maximum 2 entries per person (In 2 separate images or they wont be added to the poll)
  • Entries open for 1 week, Poll runs for 4 days

Any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them

Good Luck!

GGGHonourRoll.png

A little bit amateur but I gave it a go...

kdZ6GLk.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back