Giant memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
Curious to know what sort of memorabilia everyone has such as signed guernseys, frames, match worn etc.

I personally have the 2012 team signed guernsey, 2013 team signed guernsey, inaugural medallion, Kevin sheedy tribute guernsey and the first win DVD.

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
whilst not into that sort of stuff
in Victoria everybody says our baseball cap is the best looking one in the afl
don't mind being seen in it
it does look rather cool,even for an old man like myself

Druitt Soldier

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2013
Parramatta, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
I've got a signed photo of Toby Greene that was included in my membership this year as well as that members year book from the 2012 season which i have had signed by cameron patton greene shiel and coniglio. I also have a home jersey, large GWS flag and first win DVD that i took with me to the GWS family day at the start of the year that i got signed by the whole team including sheedy.

I also have a match ball signed by the whole team that i bought in an online auction this year that came with a certificate of authenticity.

always looking to get more stuff thou.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Giants players for sale:

$2: Patton, Shaw
$4: Griffen, Cameron, Kelly, Smith

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
GWS.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back