News Giants in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

well, he wasn't about to say that he had moved for the money - he doing whats known as toeing the line... ;)

I've moved jobs because I didn't like who I worked for and I've moved for money, I don't have an issue with footballers who do the same and haven't knocked anyone who left GWS for opportunity either..

This is the bit I loved, the buy in..

About to turn 29 Griffen could have been forgiven for looking for a superannuation contract but football ambition still drives the South Australian.

“I want to win a flag,” Griffen said.

“I’ve got four years here and I’m only 28. It’s pretty exciting this club where is heading, I still have the drive to play finals and still have the desire to win a premiership. If you haven’t won one that’s what you want.

“It’s not just the (Giants) talent it’s the way they train and how professional they are for such a young group. They get in and do their work especially out on the track I feel there are a lot of leaders in the group and they’re very demanding on each other.

That’s the biggest thing I’ve noticed, they want to improve and they want to get where they want to go.”

no, never!! its what he didn't say...
anyway, doesn't matter - i do know a bit about the Giants - those corporate boxes at Spotless are great - they're my second team :thumbsu:

Jealous. :(

I do wonder if any players live in their clubs regions?

Every player from every club except ours. They all live train and play in the suburbs that their teams represent*. I thought you knew that.

*Docklands is a magic stadium that exists outside the space time continuum and relocates magically to whatever location is needed.

Every player from every club except ours. They all live train and play in the suburbs that their teams represent*. I thought you knew that.

*Docklands is a magic stadium that exists outside the space time continuum and relocates magically to whatever location is needed.
Yeah i know. Every now and then i have hope that common sense will prevail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article in Herald Sun saying we may as well close the doors.
Cameron knocked back our long term offer.
Smith knocked back 5 year deal and is going to Richmond.
Treloar is going to Collingwood.
Coniglio off to West Coast.
Even Whitfield is gone at end of 2016.

Oh, and we're broke.

Good read that article.

if you're low on shithouse paper, that is.

I lived in a fibro in Mt Druitt. Don't be having a go:cool:

Looxoory.

Actually, I'm not having a go at the homes in which people may or may not live, I am having a go at what is implicit in that article, that Griff can only be a good representative of Western Sydney if he's living in accommodation at the opposite end of the scale of what one might associate with the Northern or Eastern suburbs (otherwise, why make a big point about it?) - and yes, I am aware that there are no shortage of rat infested hovels a few blocks inland of suburbs with beach frontage.

Oh, and we're broke.

Good read that article.

I saw that article too. Seems to be nothing but dark skies in our future if we believe everything in it. At least we wont go out the same way as the Gold Coast Titans ;)

As an aside, Im a little sad that Treloar and Coniglio are leaving. Ive met them once and they seem to be real nice guys

Oh, and we're broke.

Good read that article.

I also love how they described Dom Tyson as "defecting" to a Melbourne based club. Revisionist history at its finest.

Oh, and we're broke.

Good read that article.

when was that in the herald sun all I seen is that we list money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back