Injury GIANTS injury report 2015: Patfull suffers broken collarbone in motorcycle crash in Bali

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Anderson is hearing wrong

If so, then there is a silver lining or two. We can indeed get games into our depth players, and Lachie would be back in the back half of the year fresh and hungry. Still, prefer that he not have such an illness! It is not that predictable in how long it will impact his season.

If so, then there is a silver lining or two. We can indeed get games into our depth players, and Lachie would be back in the back half of the year fresh and hungry. Still, prefer that he not have such an illness! It is not that predictable in how long it will impact his season.
Lachie will play this week. Brett Anderson is a tool

Tim Mohr :thumbsu:

Cutting a forlorn figure at Spotless Stadium, knowing another season was over, Mohr had just one request.

“David Joyce, our sports science dude, was like ‘Is there anything I can do for you?'

“I was like, just get me a bloody beer,” he joked.

A week after his successful surgery and sporting an interesting new look, Mohr is counting down the days until he can get back on the footy field.

“I’m going to keep shaving the head and I’m just going to grow the beard until I get back out there playing,” he said.

“Another 10 months of growth on the beard and we’ll see how it’s looking.”

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2015-06-03/mohr-to-come

Devastated. Should have been a brilliant year for Joelly.

Not the first time he's been tapped in the ribs by a Giant though, copped a hard knock last year while still at the Lions. Would have thought he'd be safe this year...

our good run with injuries looks over, and really hurts when it is mostly our talls out
Mohr
Patton
Tomlinson
Davis
Patfull
Plowman
Mumford
And the Smalls
Coniglio
hopefully all recoveries go well and we get them back on the park fast

our good run with injuries looks over, and really hurts when it is mostly our talls out
Mohr
Patton
Tomlinson
Davis
Patfull
Plowman
Mumford
And the Smalls
Coniglio
hopefully all recoveries go well and we get them back on the park fast
Touch wood, but if you are Corr you have to be nervous about the bloody backline curse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patfull (punctured lung, broken ribs) 6-8 weeks
Davis (ankle) 6-8 weeks
Coniglio (AC joint) 2-3 weeks

What the hell! It was originally reported he had a rolled ankle and was a 50-50 to play this week! Talk about a major escalation.

What the hell! It was originally reported he had a rolled ankle and was a 50-50 to play this week! Talk about a major escalation.
Apparently there was a strong recommendation to have surgery after it was reviewed. Perhaps he'd have been able to play through it but then there's the long term consequences.

Right then, time to prove we are no GCS. We may have to revise goals for the year, but we need to show we are not reliant on one or two with our structure and game plan. We still well and truly have ten wins in us this year.

Agree, definitely kills the remote thought of top 4, potentially puts us out of finals, learning to win without Mumford was always going to have to be done, I am sure the boys will do it admirably, but it has to cost us a couple of games that were 50/50.

Hopefully the definitive "giant" is back next year 100% for our tilt at a first flag..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back