Injury GIANTS injury report 2015: Patfull suffers broken collarbone in motorcycle crash in Bali

Remove this Banner Ad

i was ho[ping if any of our forwards got injuried it would be when p[atton was back. but tomlinson has been out of form he probably deserves to get dropped we have 5 or 6 really good players knocking down the doors to get a game and they deserve it

i was ho[ping if any of our forwards got injuried it would be when p[atton was back. but tomlinson has been out of form he probably deserves to get dropped we have 5 or 6 really good players knocking down the doors to get a game and they deserve it

Not in our tall forwards. Maybe it was an off day on Saturday but Stewart is not making a case. Our ruck forwards are more likely to take the spots. Jed Lamb is going ok but he's not the third tall.

The guys who I saw making the case for inclusion were mids like Zac Williams. That's who are knocking on the door.

I saw him at the seniors in the crowd. He had it bandaged, but was walking around.
Doesn't mean much... I remember Patton trying to complete a fitness test to come back on the game he blew an acl... Its initial pain then appears fine

Here's to hoping it's a strain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible Terrible news
Buntine now has a huge opportunity to cement a spot.

Sorry for invading guys but just wanted to comment on Mohr's latest setback.

Tragic news for the guy, like Clay Smith from the Dogs on the same weekend. Wishing Tim all the best for his recovery. IMO he is a definite best 22 player for GWS at one of the defensive bookends. Hopefully he can come back better in 2016.

Yeah, it takes a bit of the enjoyment out of the weekend. He was on the cusp of a return.
I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he'll be in the seniors again in 2016.

His work in developing the boys in the NEAFL will also be a major loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back