News Giants Special Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love it to be free public transport to all the games.

But it will probably be something boring like a new appointment to the board of someone we've never heard of.

I would love it to be free public transport to all the games.

But it will probably be something boring like a new appointment to the board of someone we've never heard of.

Thinking Boyd to play based on timing, like Kelly. Patton or Jezza probably sore.

So far we have a backdrop, ABC News microphone and emails about Eddie Obeid on a piece of paper (presumably the guys holding it are ABC News) being used for some sort of screen test haha

Highly rated number two draft pick Josh Kelly has committed to the Greater Western Sydney GIANTS until the end of 2017.

19 year-old Kelly, who impressed in his AFL debut for the GIANTS against St Kilda last Saturday, is one of four young players to have re-signed with the club.

James Stewart, Cam McCarthy and Jake Barrett have also re-committed to the GIANTS. McCarthy, who was the number 14 selection in the 2013 NAB AFL Draft, has also re-signed until the end of 2017. - See more at: http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2014-04-02/kelly-commits-to-the-giants#sthash.HqKgYGJa.dpuf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing stuff to get McCarthy signed.

I think he is the one that everyone had pegged as out the door in 2 years given he would be behind Tomlinson, JC, Patton and Boyd.

You guys are going to be killing trade week for a while. Just hope the Saints can keep getting those sweetheart deals ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back