1. Don't despair your Tipping Season is not over!

Two lucky people could win $1 million in our free to enter tipping tournaments over the last five rounds of the AFL season.

Winners will receive a ticket to TopBetta's AFL Grand Final day tournament in Melbourne on September 27th.

Join Now and have some fun for the rest of the season.

2. Chat with other Comm Games fans in our Commonwealth Games thread.

And keep up with Aussie athletes in the Aussie Watch Thread.

3. The ASADA, AFL and drugs in sport Hot Topic board

Media links, the facts, the statements, the allegations, the charges, the court actions, the notices and the clubs mentioned so far. Hundreds of threads, hundreds of thousands of posts.

Giants Website

Discussion in 'GWS Giants' started by Drezdyn, Nov 25, 2012.

Put it out there
  1. Drezdyn

Drezdyn Team Captain

GWS
    Other teams:
    Bayern Munich FC, WSW
    Not the most footy related topic, but I just want to give kudos to the GWS website.

Compared to all the other clubs, the GWS website rocks! Great design. No other teams site comes close.

No offence intended, but the Gold Coast Suns website is the worst of the bunch..... looks like a poster for "It's a Knockout" (if anyone remembers the show from the 80's).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. General Giant

General Giant Team Captain

GWS
    Other teams:
    Sydney Kings, Sydney FC, Waratahs
    Its a great site, though would love a "mobile" version. Pretty much the only thing it needs..
  3. Bryce_Jersey17

Bryce_Jersey17 Team Captain

GWS
    Other teams:
    Manchester United
    The iPhone app isn't great. Constant crashes and glitches. Could do with A LOT of improvement.
  4. General Giant

General Giant Team Captain

GWS
    Other teams:
    Sydney Kings, Sydney FC, Waratahs
    Really? Fair enough. every time i type in the address I get the full site. There should be a m. site to make it easier. Apps for iphone and Android usually take a few goes to getting it right. A mobile website isnt hard to do or convert to.