Gifts for BigFooty Carlton Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aphrodite

riewoldt-420x0.jpg

088056-kyle-reimers.jpg

Okay folks. Threads are getting deleted around here because of sexually suggestive photos. Even a couple of dozen such photos can cause a thread to be deleted rather than taking the time to sift through each page and remove them. Please help to keep your work intact by not posting bikini, semi nude or worse photos and by letting us know when you find some so we can remove them.

I've gone through this thread and removed all offending material.

Okay folks. Threads are getting deleted around here because of sexually suggestive photos. Even a couple of dozen such photos can cause a thread to be deleted rather than taking the time to sift through each page and remove them. Please help to keep your work intact by not posting bikini, semi nude or worse photos and by letting us know when you find some so we can remove them.

So to be clear, you want us to PM you all of those types of pics now ODN?

:p

So to be clear, you want us to PM you all of those types of pics now ODN?

:p

God no, my wife questioned me for just moderating them.

Ah yes, the old "its my job honey. I don't want to look at these beautiful women, but BF is making me do it" line.

returned too late

Ah yes, the old "its my job honey. I don't want to look at these beautiful women, but BF is making me do it" line.
That line never cut it with my wife. I used to have to moderate the For The Boys thread after she went to bed.

'you like those women more than me' blah blah blah, 'if you want a tramp like that, off you go' blah blah blah, 'I'm not sure you are being truthful about having to remove your trousers because the internet combobulator thing reacts with the fabric' blah blah blah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back