Gillard's AWU/Wilson past about to haunt her?

Remove this Banner Ad

Really - with your lengthy trade union background didn't you ever come across the rationale for the setting up and operation of slush fund accounts financed by the extortion of boss's "donations" ?:D

Or were you just a little wise no see/no hear noddy innocent?

Hey you finally got something right Jane.:thumbsu:

I can't tell. Are joking or not?

serious

I first met wirra when I bought the property, from Jim Tsagalas, his football manager. The neighbouring property was also owned by Jim and was bought by a couple from the country who were close to Jim and Wirra. some 10 years later, Wirra then rented the property for his campaign.

I didn't get involved with any of the activities but I did find it interesting to see how an election is managed these days and how many people are employed to engage in social media and forums.

I don't think Mr Stoljar would believe you Nods.

I have trouble believing myself at times, but really Jane i was a minor TU official in a minor branch of a trade union some years back & the closest i ever came to receiving a bribe was when a BHP industrial officer (now called human resources) bought me a beer in a pub.

I have trouble believing myself at times, but really Jane i was a minor TU official in a minor branch of a trade union some years back & the closest i ever came to receiving a bribe was when a BHP industrial officer (now called human resources) bought me a beer in a pub.
Well I at least have the distinction of having been paid out of a brown paper bag by a Labor leader for 3 years :D

Well I at least have the distinction of having been paid out of a brown paper bag by a Labor leader for 3 years :D
PBB1C-600.jpg

That was the canteen lunch volunteer.
The food had already been paid for by your parents! You were too young to look after money.

That is something to be happy about? Corruption is corruption! Seems with your sickening support of this government you have found the higher ground now. Err, no, that doesn't sound right.......forgot about the lobby groups.

Clear CFMEU is in a bit of bother.
Is there anyone on this site that does not believe that there are a few corrupt people in the unions, companies, party lobby groups? May even be one or two in state/federal government?
Nothing new here.

Is there anyone on this site that does not believe that there are a few corrupt people in the unions, companies, party lobby groups? May even be one or two in state/federal government?
Nothing new here.

Few is way too many. Get a forensic accounting firm to go through all mp expenses for the last ten years. I am 100% convinced there would be numerous cases of blatant theft/fraud. It would make the UK effort look amateurish. When the AG goes to a wedding and taxpayers have to pay its pretty obvious there are some very major issues. It is blatant theft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even after one day of this week the farcical witch hunt getting expose by the cmfeu already

Even after one day of this week the farcical witch hunt getting expose by the cmfeu already
This the same CFMEU who was exposed as appointing bikies in their tactics to try and succeed in their negotiations right?

This the same CFMEU who was exposed as appointing bikies in their tactics to try and succeed in their negotiations right?
Like every other hearing , the evidence so far has been not strong

Last edited:
Like every other hearing , the evidence so far has been not strong
The hearings against the CFMEU have had huge strong evidence bought against them. This is the ticket to why they have had so many adverse findings against them.

Few is way too many. Get a forensic accounting firm to go through all mp expenses for the last ten years. I am 100% convinced there would be numerous cases of blatant theft/fraud. It would make the UK effort look amateurish. When the AG goes to a wedding and taxpayers have to pay its pretty obvious there are some very major issues. It is blatant theft.

Agree, but as both major parties appear to be involved, who would call for an investigation? Hopefully one of the news organisations?

If Julia does not end up in court what a giant slap in the face for Mr Thomas that will be.

One very clear link that is starting to come out of this RC into the AWU/HSU affairs is that combatants of grubby TU power struggles never forgive & that anything goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back