Gillard's AWU/Wilson past about to haunt her?

Remove this Banner Ad

Something tells me Mark wasn't Robinson Crusoe either .
She doesn't strike me as particularly smart so i wonder HOW she got as high up as she did....................................................................................

She is more than holding her own with the Irving bloke ATM.
Given there is a police investigation plus quite a bit of evidence to suggest she has been naughty one would think there is some chance. I suspect given she asked for leave for her counsel to appear that she is/was more than just a bit concerned.

If they can establish bank records that match the builders claim one would think she would be in a serious spot of bother. The snippet I find interesting is her exit interview when IIRC she said some money re the fraud may have been spent on her house.

Mate why would you go there without a Silk - she would be mad to do othewise - Brett Walker SC is a beast!

so it was all a stalling tactic ?

No its proof that her lawyers are arseholes and can't control their client and she is a vindictive bit of work. Her "you know full well" bullshit" with Irving won't help her in the Dalek emotionless eyes of the Royal Commissioner

That application had no chance of getting up - its like if your year ten girlfriend did it on the basis you pashed at a school social

No its proof that her lawyers are arseholes and can't control their client and she is a vindictive bit of work. Her "you know full well" bullshit" with Irving won't help her in the Dalek emotionless eyes of the Royal Commissioner

That application had no chance of getting up - its like if your year ten girlfriend did it on the basis you pashed at a school social
It is an embarrassment ploy which wasn't going to work either way.

It is an embarrassment ploy which wasn't going to work either way.

Comrade Irving is a nice bloke and a bookish nerd. He is not exactly casanova material either - he would have found it really embarassing.

This is what she said after the Commission today: "Forget the former lover stuff. Everybody makes mistakes and has a charity shag along the way."

This is not the set of ******* Mean Girls!!!!!

Last edited:
Comrade Irving is a nice bloke and a bookish nerd. He is not exactly casanova material either - he would have found it really embarassing.

This is what she said after the Commission today: "Forget the former lover stuff. Everybody makes mistakes and has a charity shag along the way."

This is not the set of ******* Mean Girls!!!!!
Was like half a dozen encounters, 20 years ago. Nice try Jackson.
She didn't really say that did she? She is a real charm bucket, no doubt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on GuruJane lets have a rousing chorus of "sisters are doing it for themselves" - the rapture you felt as she stood next to Peter Reith was misguided:

www.theage.com.au/national/union-whistleblower-kathy-jackson-calls-fling-with-royal-commission-barrister-a-charity-shag-20140829-109wnu.html?skin=text-only
Wow, I don't really hold many people in low esteem, but this person is shameless. To have such thoughts says something about her. To express them in a public forum, well, it says a lot about the type of person she is. This combined with her financial shenanigans suggests she has no moral code whatsoever. Way to go Tone-if she is your hero, I'd hate to see your anti-hero.;)

Last edited:
Wow, I don't really hold many people in low esteem, but this person is a shameless. To have such thoughts says something about her. To express them in a public forum, well, it says a lot about the type of person she is. This combined with her financial shenanigans suggests she has no moral code whatsoever. Way to go Tone-if she is your hero, I'd hate to see your anti-hero.;)

Yep Kathy lets forget about someone you rooted twenty years ago and lets talk about how members money ended up in a bank cheque for your former partners divorce settlement.

It was all about the "power" grab for Kathy in an all or nothing play for control, just like CT she is now convinced that she is the poor girl from the wrong side of the railway track up against a gang of bullies.

Would love it if some journo would ask Abbott on his latest thoughts of when does a hero of his cease to be a hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back