Gillard's AWU/Wilson past about to haunt her?

Remove this Banner Ad

Guilty even after proven innocent.

What innocence has been proven?

Why do you think she was shown the door at Slaters?

"In spite of a superficial smartness, she is not to be trusted"

OK, I used an incorrect phrase, superficial smartness isn't apparent in her.

What innocence has been proven?

Why do you think she was shown the door at Slaters?

"In spite of a superficial smartness, she is not to be trusted"

OK, I used an incorrect phrase, superficial smartness isn't apparent in her.
Exactly...
What guilt was proven?

It doesn't matter what is ever said, you want her to be guilty, so she is.

If we want discuss iffy pasts, we can, off the top of my head throw Morrison and Xenophon into the discussion, not to mention the PM and his one time indecent assault charge. I'm sure a more detailed search could throw up many such examples. If Gillard acted inappropriately before entering parliament she'd be no orphan there.

Exactly...
What guilt was proven?

It doesn't matter what is ever said, you want her to be guilty, so she is.

Hardly. Its only the fanbois on here who have already made judgement and deemed her innocent despite plenty of evidence that she has a case to answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly. Its only the fanbois on here who have already made judgement and deemed her innocent despite plenty of evidence that she has a case to answer.
Thanks for saving me time looking for a quote to back up my point!

You are one of the people I was talking about.
So is your friend mottrain

The union investigation is not.

interestingly, if Gillard had done what she did under and AFSL or under AML/CTA she might not have fared so well. I think the facts are clear 1) a slush fund was created 2) she did not document or report the slush fund being created.

It seems we have rules for some but not others.

interestingly, if Gillard had done what she did under and AFSL or under AML/CTA she might not have fared so well. I think the facts are clear 1) a slush fund was created 2) she did not document or report the slush fund being created.

It seems we have rules for some but not others.
Abbott's slush fund should be investigated i agree

Abbott's slush fund should be investigated i agree

everyone's slush fund should be investigated and extend AML/CTA and AFSL responsibilities to all organisations and retrospectively apply it especially to our politicians.

I think you should be investigated.

its called an AFSL audit and financial audit which happens already every year by law and half yearly by our constitution and quarterly internally

so your wish is granted

its called an AFSL audit and financial audit which happens already every year by law and half yearly by our constitution and quarterly internally

so your wish is granted
Not enough.
Your stories don't stack up.
You're an ex marine, you dropped out of year 8 after graduating top of your class in year 12 at uni. You're a member of the Labor party (probably Tanya if that thread's title is anything to go by), and a union, but you bad mouth them all the time.
You also rub shoulders with Gina, while eavesdropping on racist conversations by Scottish union bosses.
You don't have a salary or super, but you give money to your sister all the time.
You only pay yourself at the end of the year.
You tell us all how easy it is to dodge the aussie tax system.
Your wife is your girlfriend, and she invented Richard Branson.

The list goes on!

I demand an inquiry!

Not enough.
Your stories don't stack up.
You're an ex marine, you dropped out of year 8 after graduating top of your class in year 12 at uni. You're a member of the Labor party (probably Tanya if that thread's title is anything to go by), and a union, but you bad mouth them all the time.
You also rub shoulders with Gina, while eavesdropping on racist conversations by Scottish union bosses.
You don't have a salary or super, but you give money to your sister all the time.
You only pay yourself at the end of the year.
You tell us all how easy it is to dodge the aussie tax system.
Your wife is your girlfriend, and she invented Richard Branson.

The list goes on!

I demand an inquiry!
You have a good memory.

I am loving the fact that Julia although out of politics still is upsetting a number of posters.
Get over it!
Your boy and his team are in now, aren't they doing a great job? Polls are in his favour, oh wait

I am not excited by abbott but his job was to do nothing other than unwind labor's bad policies and set the framework to pay back our two decades of debt.

so is he a muppet? yes
has he started unwinding the bad policies? yes
has he set up the framework to pay off the debt? no, but that will be his biggest challenge

if he fails, our youth will pay a big price for the asset valuation bail out of our baby boomers

I am not excited by abbott but his job was to do nothing other than unwind labor's bad policies and set the framework to pay back our two decades of debt.

so is he a muppet? yes
has he started unwinding the bad policies? yes
has he set up the framework to pay off the debt? no, but that will be his biggest challenge

if he fails, our youth will pay a big price for the asset valuation bail out of our baby boomers
No sure what all this has to do with Gillard, ha, ha, love it.
I believe Abbott and current government has its own thread, post your comments there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back