Gillo's Phantom Update

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think Chee fits Saints structure more than Parish
No way. We don't need a talented HFF that can push into the midfield. We already have Lonie, Billings and Sinclair. That comment is stupid, especially when you only read reports on the championships, it seems like you don't watch many St Kilda games either

No way. We don't need a talented HFF that can push into the midfield. We already have Lonie, Billings and Sinclair. That comment is stupid, especially when you only read reports on the championships, it seems like you don't watch many St Kilda games either

Just my opinion. What does it matter still long time to go til draft and rankings constantly change. Next round I'll revise the rankings

hi all you so called experts who think know more than me about the draftees, you probably 100000000% do lol. Just enjoy

First Round
1 Carlton = Wietering
2 Gold Coast = Francis
3 Brisbane = Schache
4 Melbourne = Mathieson
5 St Kilda = Parish
If Parish is available Melbourne will take him

Just my opinion. What does it matter still long time to go til draft and rankings constantly change. Next round I'll revise the rankings
You're allowed to have your own opinion. Just am wondering the reasoning of it. Yes, the rankings change, but the whole point of a phantom draft is to see who each club could take and there is no way we will take Ah Chee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UPDATED Phantom Update 1ST ROUND

1 Lions SCHACHE
2 GCS WEITERING
3 Blues PARISH
4 Melbourne MATHIESON
5 Essendon FRANCIS
6 Saints AH CHEE
7 Power PARTINGTON
8 North BALIC
9 Cats CURNOW
10 GWS MILLS