Gillo's Phantom Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Get over it Gillo.

Don't cry yourself to sleep over it.

Saints have better list than Blues, Bailey just confirms it.

I already said his going to StK and all the best to him, what's wrong with what I said in my response to the question

1 Weitering CARLTON
2 Schache BRISBANE
3 Mills SYDNEY
4 Curnow MELBOURNE
5 Weideman ESSENDON
6 Hopper GWS
7 Parish ESSENDON
8 Kennedy GWS
9 Milera GOLD COAST
10 Oliver MELBOURNE
11 Francis CARLTON
12 Harry McKay ADELAIDE
13 Hipwood BRISBANE
14 Gresham CARLTON
15 Keayes BRISBANE
16 Tucker RICHMOND
17 Collins ADELAIDE
18 Balic ST KILDA
19 Bonner HAWTHORN
20 Ah Chee GOLD COAST
21 Mathieson KANGAROOS
22 Clarke HAWTHORN
23 HIBBERD CARLTON
24 Rice ST KILDA
25 Ben McKay BULLDOGS
26 Rioli BULLDOGS

Any reason why you have Mathieson sliding all of a sudden?

Get over it Gillo.

Don't cry yourself to sleep over it.

Saints have better list than Blues, Bailey just confirms it.

Indication on StK board that Rice might not even end up at your club

Blues won't have the picks to match any Rice bid as taking Jake Silvagni with our 3rd rd and no other picks after that so looking might play for another club

Blues won't have the picks to match any Rice bid as taking Jake Silvagni with our 3rd rd and no other picks after that so looking might play for another club
What indication Gillo?

What indication Gillo?

Check StK draft board from Rahul. Doesn't look like he rates Rice high enough to be at StK next season and thinks your team have better options available to you and his explanations are very good. Seems to know his draft very well

Check StK draft board from Rahul. Doesn't look like he rates Rice high enough to be at StK next season and thinks your team have better options available to you and his explanations are very good. Seems to know his draft very well
What makes you think St Kilda will do what Rahul says?

Rice has nominated St Kilda. We have pick 44, which we will use on Bailey, that will put us in deficit in 2016. Not rocket science.

What makes you think St Kilda will do what Rahul says?

Rice has nominated St Kilda. We have pick 44, which we will use on Bailey, that will put us in deficit in 2016. Not rocket science.

I'm still wondering what Stk do with there first pick. My thoughts were for StK to take Collins but Stk need a top midfielder which I think you will get one. Gresham Tucker or Ryan Clarke

Rice I'm uncertain. Rahul I have seen his work and backs up his statements well. Think Rahul think more about StK inside Mid department and players that will bring long term benefit to the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol - dream on. Rice will be a Saint in 2016.

Chose the Saints as they are a better fit for him and have treated him well.

His dad is extremely as the Carlton of today is not the Carlton of last century.

Rice will be picked up even if the Saints have to use some points from next year.

You really need to get over it mate.

I'm still wondering what Stk do with there first pick. My thoughts were for StK to take Collins but Stk need a top midfielder which I think you will get one. Gresham Tucker or Ryan Clarke

Rice I'm uncertain. Rahul I have seen his work and backs up his statements well. Think Rahul think more about StK inside Mid department and players that will bring long term benefit to the club

Mathieson will be picked up by the Saints if available. Failing that one of Gresham, Tucker, Balic, Clarke, Oliver

As the name suggests it is an "Indicative" draft order. Bids can be made on father-sons and academy players which can be matched by the club that they are tied to. This means that the order of the draft changes.
Fair enough- so Melbourne picks Mills, Sydney matches but loses 33,36,37 for example, so Melbourne then has pick 4?

Fair enough- so Melbourne picks Mills, Sydney matches but loses 33,36,37 for example, so Melbourne then has pick 4?
You are close to correct. Pick 3 is worth 2234 points. However, because he is an academy selection then there is a 20% discount that is applied. So if Sydney want to match a bid on Mills at 3 then they will need to come up with 80% of 2234 which is 1787 points. Pick 33 is 563 points, Pick 36 is 502 points and Pick 37 is 483 points. That totals 1548 points. So they are still 239 points short. They will then have to use Pick 44 which is worth 362 points. That leaves them 123 points left over. So Melbourne's pick will then go to Pick 4, Sydney's old picks 33, 36, 37 and 44 will disappear, everyone's else's picks will shuffle around accordingly and Sydney's next pick will slot in around Pick 62. So for Sydney Mills + Pick 62 = Picks 33, 36, 37 and 44.

lol - dream on. Rice will be a Saint in 2016.

Chose the Saints as they are a better fit for him and have treated him well.

His dad is extremely as the Carlton of today is not the Carlton of last century.

Rice will be picked up even if the Saints have to use some points from next year.

You really need to get over it mate.

Who really needs the stress of the biddings right now. Least Blues were able to upgrade picks during the trade season rather than downgrade. StK will get a good player but will risk going to defecit in next years draft

Blues on other hand will get good batch of players will 4 first rd selections and also Jack Silvagni who did well during the carnival.

Who really needs the stress of the biddings right now. Least Blues were able to upgrade picks during the trade season rather than downgrade. StK will get a good player but will risk going to defecit in next years draft

Blues on other hand will get good batch of players will 4 first rd selections and also Jack Silvagni who did well during the carnival.

Yes, Blues did well.

Needed to be done. Silvagni knows the score, a wholesale cleanout was needed of the terrible list.

Has started well, however GWS reserves may not come up trumps, have to wait and see.

Four dps inside twenty is good, maybe a year early as this is a weak draft, and you wont know how these kids go for probably two to three years, but Silvagni and Bolton know this.

Jack Silvagni, looks like his dad, plays like his mum. My mail is that the Blues are pretty disappointed that out of the two F/S's they got the dud.

I hear a younger Silvagni is excellent though. Maybe you have to go through the duds before you get the good one, a bit lie the Clokes at Collingwood.

Anywhoo Saints wont be unhappy with their haul

Carlisle
Freeman
14 -Mathieson?
Rice
speculator @ round 3 or 4
Sinclair upgrade.

if we do pick up Mathieson @ 14 it effectively means we have got Carlisle for our second rounder as the Saints were going to pick him up @5. He is a clearance beast and we are down in the department.

Yes, Blues did well.

Needed to be done. Silvagni knows the score, a wholesale cleanout was needed of the terrible list.

Has started well, however GWS reserves may not come up trumps, have to wait and see.

Four dps inside twenty is good, maybe a year early as this is a weak draft, and you wont know how these kids go for probably two to three years, but Silvagni and Bolton know this.

Jack Silvagni, looks like his dad, plays like his mum. My mail is that the Blues are pretty disappointed that out of the two F/S's they got the dud.

I hear a younger Silvagni is excellent though. Maybe you have to go through the duds before you get the good one, a bit lie the Clokes at Collingwood.

Anywhoo Saints wont be unhappy with their haul

Carlisle
Freeman
14 -Mathieson?
Rice
speculator @ round 3 or 4
Sinclair upgrade.

if we do pick up Mathieson @ 14 it effectively means we have got Carlisle for our second rounder as the Saints were going to pick him up @5. He is a clearance beast and we are down in the department.

Jack Silvagni the dud?
Kicked goals in every game he played but one at the championships and even kicked 6 in one against WA. His a December born player so was nearly a year younger than kids he was playing against. From my mail needs to build his endurance but once in the system he should improve that. Mathieson no brainer if available at StK pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back