Gippsland League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Think he is already there, mate. Saw some photos on BF. They won the flag and he got best on.

That's what I was thinking... I assumed he'd play out the rest of 2012 at Lucknow and maybe the Redlegs would approach him as soon as their season was finished.

Also, rumour is that Rob Railton is Wonthaggi's new coach.

That's what I was thinking... I assumed he'd play out the rest of 2012 at Lucknow and maybe the Redlegs would approach him as soon as their season was finished.

Also, rumour is that Rob Railton is Wonthaggi's new coach.

Gone back to his home club, nothing to prove at bdale, will stay at lucky next year.

Gone back to his home club, nothing to prove at bdale, will stay at lucky next year.
How are Sale going to go keeping those guys together?Would have to think there would be a bit of money on the table from rival clubs for a few of them.Heard Gooch was going to Heyfield if they won the granny,well they certainly did that.Maffra not in the same class.Great to see.

How are Sale going to go keeping those guys together?Would have to think there would be a bit of money on the table from rival clubs for a few of them.Heard Gooch was going to Heyfield if they won the granny,well they certainly did that.Maffra not in the same class.Great to see.

It's not the afl, there is no salary cap and these blokes all work for a living. How did maffra keep their guns together for 10 or more years? If they want continued success, they'll stick around. If they want an extra 70 bucks a week to waste at the pub, they'll go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive heard hughesy is playing at casey,

bob mccallum is apparently making the move to buln buln, huge pick up for them massive loss for drouin!

I am told Schuback from Sale City in the NGFNL is heading back to Sale. Good replacement for Gooch who has apparently gone to a NGFNL side, Bois/Briag I think!
Sounds like Sale will remain strong, perhaps not so for their NGFNL neighbours the Sale City Bulldogs who have lost quite a few.

Have also now heard Sale's Scholtes is off to coach in the East Gippy league and big Dylan still undecided.
Some new rumours re a former AFL listed player too.

Have also now heard Sale's Scholtes is off to coach in the East Gippy league and big Dylan still undecided.
Some new rumours re a former AFL listed player too.

Coaching who? He trained at Stratford??

Come on name names! If it is Jason Gram well yes he is meant to be playing some games at Sale...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back