Universal Love Girl talk (enter with caution)

Remove this Banner Ad

Found it: A Hawthorn supporter

"The Brownlow is actually for the fairest and best player. Emphasis to the fact that fairest is put first.
Fairness is also incredibly easy to rate. You don't get suspended (or even fined really) for illegal acts and you don't play with the assistance of PEDs. It's pretty simple yet one Brownlow in the last few years is tainted and we'll likely have another one tainted by years end also." :(

Cut that his team don't look quite like they have the motivation and dedication to making their 4th granny, and have no brownlow favourite themselves. In fact wouldn't rule out that as a factor.

Crawford last hawk to get a brownlow.

"The Brownlow is actually for the fairest and best player. Emphasis to the fact that fairest is put first.
Fairness is also incredibly easy to rate. You don't get suspended (or even fined really) for illegal acts and you don't play with the assistance of PEDs. It's pretty simple yet one Brownlow in the last few years is tainted and we'll likely have another one tainted by years end also." :(
He's just jealous because dirty Lewis and dirty Hodge are out of the race

Maybe they are old blokes.. Apparently in yesteryear say the 70's and 80's tripping someone was considered a dog act, one of the worst you could do? *I dont recall this having not been that old, and it doesn't show up as a thing on replays and in commentary*

#OldManCulture

& last year's winner wasn't the best player either. so all of them are tainted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a jungle out there. See what they say about crowley. Fyfe might have slipped. He's not really a mongrel player is he?

Also how good to be young, so that you can so lustily get up pictures of the team. They are fit young men is as far as I can go with it these days. It's just aesthetics for me.

It's a jungle out there. See what they say about crowley. Fyfe might have slipped. He's not really a mongrel player is he?

I think we are a little biased. We view him thru our purple glasses and think he can do no wrong. Hopefully, there will be no more reports for him this year.

OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD ON BIGFOOTY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1. Jack Redden
160847-jack-redden.jpg

#2. Lachie Neale
BzZs5GOCcAAh01r.jpg:large

#3. Paul Seedsman
tumblr_mlks2y6stW1ql84emo1_500.jpg

#4. Bernie Vince
566044-lab.jpg

#5. James Aish

images

(Subject to change)

OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD ON BIGFOOTY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1. Jack Redden
160847-jack-redden.jpg

#2. Lachie Neale
BzZs5GOCcAAh01r.jpg:large

#3. Paul Seedsman
tumblr_mlks2y6stW1ql84emo1_500.jpg

#4. Bernie Vince
566044-lab.jpg

#5. James Aish

images

(Subject to change)

Hi Beez, welcome! Glad you found us :)

I agree with you on Bernie Vince, and Lachie is our own Harry Styles. And I think one of the others had Paul Seedsman, so you have great taste ;)

I will have to check out Aish and Redden more closely. And I don't know what Lachie is doing with a Port jumper on - maybe belongs to one of his mates?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back