Universal Love Girl talk (enter with caution)

Remove this Banner Ad

In one of the threads on the Adelaide board, they are talking about pulling down Freo players' shorts at centre bounces as a strategy to beat us.

I'd like to see that :D

You like the guys with the intense eyes. :)

I had some bad experiences with pretty boys growing up and since Im princess on the outside and huge dork on the inside I tend to go for the goofy looking weird ones.
You must be right at home here on the forums then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's all class like Pavlich

what about this guy? love him to bits! after the game the other night he was asked what stood out for him about the game. He said "I noticed my jumper was a bit shorter."

View attachment 137597

He seems like a lovely bloke. Don't know why his jumpers are always short though!

Hey, I dreamt we won the GF last night, which is really weird cuz I never usually dream and I NEVER dream about footy (who would?) but yeah, it's spooked me a little bit.

Maybe I'm spending too long on BF :D

Yeah, I'm surprised McPharlane has been neglected on this thread. He does have an air of intensity about him, he seems like an intellectual and he's a musician to boot (sorry). I seem to remember he actually won a Footy Show talent comp several years ago. The camera zoomed in for a close-up and I remember admiring his long eyelashes and soulful expression.

He seems like a lovely bloke. Don't know why his jumpers are always short though!

Hey, I dreamt we won the GF last night, which is really weird cuz I never usually dream and I NEVER dream about footy (who would?) but yeah, it's spooked me a little bit.

Maybe I'm spending too long on BF :D

Yeah, I'm surprised McPharlane has been neglected on this thread. He does have an air of intensity about him, he seems like an intellectual and he's a musician to boot (sorry). I seem to remember he actually won a Footy Show talent comp several years ago. The camera zoomed in for a close-up and I remember admiring his long eyelashes and soulful expression.

He is of the Baha'i faith.

That's nearly 6ft!! Do you girls really know anything about these footballers!

Well, to someone who is 1.79m, 1.82 ain't that tall ;)

I don't pretend to know everything about every single footballer in the AFL. I do, however, know when a guy is taller than me.

And this thread is just for a bit of fun, so loosen up eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back