dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
I was at the game and was distracted at times so I was wondering what sort of time Glass is looking at, whether Selwood is in trouble (people were saying around me he was getting weeks) and what the deal was with Ellis. Calf?

Din't see what happened with Selwood, Glass will get at least 1 week unfortunately.

Does anyone have any news on if Hill was reported during the second term for a later round arm hit?

Does anyone have any news on if Hill was reported during the second term for a later round arm hit?
Won't have been reported for any attack on the footy

What did ellis injure?

Sooo sooo important to us with bunga out

**** injuries

Right calf I think.

Selwood got into a scuffle and according to Karl Langdon on 6PR he whacked someone in the face (just before Scooter came away with a free kick). Pretty sure it happened in the third quarter.

Right calf I think.

Selwood got into a scuffle and according to Karl Langdon on 6PR he whacked someone in the face (just before Scooter came away with a free kick). Pretty sure it happened in the third quarter.

Isnt it his calf that always got him in the s**t at whorethorn

Isnt it his calf that always got him in the s**t at whorethorn

Pretty sure it was. :(

Just rewatched the footage of Selwood's hit - it seemed more accidental if anything, but the picture in today's Sunday Times doesn't help.

Surely Glass won't get a game. I didnt even think it was a freekick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk