FTA-TV Glee

Remove this Banner Ad

Shark jumped a long time ago, still enjoy the songs though. Bit sad reading Lea's tweets after they wrapped up filming the final season today, I'll always have a soft spot for Rachel.

Season 1 was awesome, it had just the right mixture of heart and snark. They stuffed up by trying to pander to the fanbase and focusing too much on relationships and the LGBT storylines.

Season 1 was awesome, it had just the right mixture of heart and snark. They stuffed up by trying to pander to the fanbase and focusing too much on relationships and the LGBT storylines.

yeah it was good when it was about the music.

reckon now with beaste going from female to male they've covered all the letters of the alphabet

finally, an episode that is 100% Klaine free.

I enjoyed Break Free way more than I probably should have

the most enjoyable episode for a LONG LONG time. a summary

PROS
learn about the newbies. too much as been made of the former students. as one of the girls inferred when rachel said she had a surprise - what alumni?

mason - a star. i echo thoughts on his performance. fantastic song choice to demonstrate his will to break free.

rodrick - i like the name. the rope represented so many themes - struggle, will, battle within and with so called friends, eventual win. sure he can’t dance, but he can sing. i hope more of him is fleshed out

jane - sassy bold independant black nubile woman. reminds me of michionne from the walking dead

no klaine

bec tobin looked hot in the final song. have seen her nude, and prefer her clothed (although would still bang)

CONS:

another gay romance? it's starting to lose its power
can we just stop with romance and focus on songs and development/performance?

new KID - i know this show has shown and broken down barriers all over about kids who are different. but this kid.....is he a jewish gay kid with a growing abnormality? anything else?

spencer. acting is wooden

think the new kid was meant to be a parody of child stars / spoiled rich kids in general. Was a fun episode. You feel like you can follow this season's new kids more than Marley, Jake, Ryder.

they already did :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think the new kid was meant to be a parody of child stars / spoiled rich kids in general. Was a fun episode. You feel like you can follow this season's new kids more than Marley, Jake, Ryder.

oh ok.

have also seen marley without clothes. she is amazing

This episode was it? I'm sort of catching up a bit still.

but they broke up in the end

Another Sue-centric episode, yawn. Darren Criss is a better songwriter than singer.

Last ever competition show *sniff* have to say Noah Guthrie did a great job with Take Me To Church. Spencer flying in on a chandelier during Chandelier was totally ridiculous but an inspired move. Laura Dreyfuss can sing, wish they had found her sooner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back