Global Force Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

All they have to do is have good roster. No Russo. Good channel to air on. Should over take tna within a year. Styles and Samoa Joe would be a good start. Motor city machine guns are free at the moment.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Looks like Russo is under contract at tna so we can take a deep breath. Anyone know when heymans contract finishes?

GFW has partnered with AAA. I'm interested to see if they partner up with any Japanese promotion and if they do, which one they'll partner up with.

GFW has partnered with AAA. I'm interested to see if they partner up with any Japanese promotion and if they do, which one they'll partner up with.
Jarrett has always good relations with AAA. Means probably get mistico in if he resigns with them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this promotion will hold up. I'm always happy to have more wrestling to watch and i know Jeff will get some decent wrestlers in. Rumour is that Kurt might go there once his contract with TNA is up. He would be a name to help garner interest when they first start.

Got a lot of time for Christopher Daniels. Great worker.

This promotion can work if they build it around the right workers, and not have a bazillion interferences in each ppv match to go along with a bazillion swerves.

"Hey Vince... I'm in the rasslin' business... again!"

MTE1ODA0OTcxODA4Njg3NjI5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at this whole thing

has a 'database' of 400 or 500 wrestlers (whatever that means) but is already charging people for tryouts.

jeff jarrett keeping the carny alive in the pro wrestling bidness. god bless him

It seems that Foley will be in Global Force Wrestling! He has featured in a few of their promotional videos! He would be a cool GM!

lol at this whole thing

has a 'database' of 400 or 500 wrestlers (whatever that means) but is already charging people for tryouts.

jeff jarrett keeping the carny alive in the pro wrestling bidness. god bless him

Yeah, that's the feeling I get. Essentially he is trying to get a TV deal and then hire independents to wrestle on it with visits from guys from Japan, Mexico etc. Which is how I remembered NWA-TNA operating when it first started. If he goes for an old school approach he might (and I emphasise the might) be able to garner an audience of fans like myself who are a bit lost with the current US wrestling product. But yeah, there's not much suggesting this will actually get off the ground.

I'm really starting to lose hope for this, some more big news like a TV deal and some roster announcements are needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back