Rumour Goddard to kangas

Remove this Banner Ad

I respect you for following such a poor club week in week out, I mean fancy attending half empty stadiums 75% of the time and having won only 1 measly flag in their entire existence. I applaud you sir!
Might have only won 1 flag but this man's team is everything football should be about, (e.j. Whitten, enough said) wouldn't find his team hijacking medical trucks and employing golden boys who have never looked in a hairstyle book that tear the fabric of the game.

Like it if it's true. Would hope for something involving the following from North: Wells, Anthony, Daw, Bastinac, 1st round pick...

But I'd rather open it up to the market...

Don't trade him for the sake of it ffs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard straight swap for cult hero ben brown. that means bombers will have worst mo and now haircut in forward line

Bastinac and a third rounder for Goddard?

If he's being moved on by Essendon it means they don't really value him (based on his age) and want younger players. Basti fits the bill nicely as an inside mid, which we have an abbundance of.

He would be a good pickup for North. They are running short on 30 year olds
Yes would be a good pick up for North maybe he can bend your club over again next year if we play you in the finals and be part of our 3peat since we have bent your club over in the 1995 Qualifying final and this year Elimination final.
BTW it was great to see Petrie a great 30+ player win the fox footy long kicking comp today and see that 12 year school girl sook Rance have a cry.
Now go away you Richmond flogs and to that SEN stooge crout gout tout and what ever name he goes by crawl into your hole and don't comeback.

Yes would be a good pick up for North maybe he can bend your club over again next year if we play you in the finals and be part of our 3peat since we have bent your club over in the 1995 Qualifying final and this year Elimination final.
BTW it was great to see Petrie a great 30+ player win the fox footy long kicking comp today and see that 12 year school girl sook Rance have a cry.
Now go away you Richmond flogs and to that SEN stooge crout gout tout and what ever name he goes by crawl into your hole and don't comeback.
No mention of Werribee. I'm impressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back