Status
Not open for further replies.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With all the carry on currently doing the rounds ( read W. Carey ), the challenge is on to find our best team to " beat the crap " out of Richmond.

Jarrad Martyn Kelly
Archer Law Pickett
Schwass Burns Cowton
Kekovich Briedis P.Krakouer
Feltham Spencer Cassin

Teasdale. Byrne. J. Krakouer

I/C Pyke. King. Pascoe. Bryant.

With all the carry on currently doing the rounds ( read W. Carey ), the challenge is on to find our best team to " beat the crap " out of Richmond.

Jarrad Martyn Kelly
Archer Law Pickett
Schwass Burns Cowton
Kekovich Briedis P.Krakouer
Feltham Spencer Cassin

Teasdale. Byrne. J. Krakouer

I/C Pyke. King. Pascoe. Bryant.

Needs more ex Chief of Football.

No Pickett ? Shame on you.

Some of the other names you might have to look up young'n :D
Hm, it is going to be tough to fit Choppy in there. I might have to demote one Turner to the bench.

And yes, you're right. I can safely say I've only ever seen 5 of the players you listed play in my lifetime :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who let you in here ? ? ? :(

Lol.

Anyway. In all seriouslyness:

Any list like this that doesn't have Carey in it is not playing properly. Would take them apart legally or illegally.

I'd also nominate Eddie Sansbury. Apparently was lethal in the ring.

Lol.

Anyway. In all seriouslyness:

Any list like this that doesn't have Carey in it is not playing properly. Would take them apart legally or illegally.

I'd also nominate Eddie Sansbury. Apparently was lethal in the ring.

Wayne missed because of his stupid assumption that this was a possibilty.

Callum Urch stiff.

I know he only played a couple of games, but that shirtfront on Hodge (?) many years back is still one of the best hits I've seen live.

There was a big hit in a Carlton game too from memory.

I remember watching Callum at a practice game at Bargearse Oval in Carlton years ago. He was taking grabs over his teammates like Waite does in real games. i.e. hitting them as hard as possible with every bit of his body. I've always been disappointed that his body couldn't handle ongoing AFL footy - suspect plenty of his teammates and opposition aren't upset though.

In a practice game.

There was a big hit in a Carlton game too from memory.

I remember watching Callum at a practice game at Bargearse Oval in Carlton years ago. He was taking grabs over his teammates like Waite does in real games. i.e. hitting them as hard as possible with every bit of his body. I've always been disappointed that his body couldn't handle ongoing AFL footy - suspect plenty of his teammates and opposition aren't upset though.

In a practice game.

Must have been that Carlton one I'm thinking of, looks like he never played against Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back