Going the bash tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the carry on currently doing the rounds ( read W. Carey ), the challenge is on to find our best team to " beat the crap " out of Richmond.

Jarrad Martyn Kelly
Archer Law Pickett
Schwass Burns Cowton
Kekovich Briedis P.Krakouer
Feltham Spencer Cassin

Teasdale. Byrne. J. Krakouer

I/C Pyke. King. Pascoe. Bryant.

With all the carry on currently doing the rounds ( read W. Carey ), the challenge is on to find our best team to " beat the crap " out of Richmond.

Jarrad Martyn Kelly
Archer Law Pickett
Schwass Burns Cowton
Feltham Spencer Cassin

What a crew. The backline alone makes it homicidal and the whole team is a magic trip down memory lane for us aged supporters. Thanks Hoj.

Michael Tuck's friends & family suggest that Stephen Hickey should be in this team! Coz there's no way Tucky would himself recall anything about the truck that ran through him.

Jarrad Martyn Kelly
Archer Law Pickett
Schwass Burns Cowton
Feltham Spencer Cassin

Swap John Law for Gary Cowton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy only belted blokes who thoroughly deserved it.

Michael Tuck's friends & family suggest that Stephen Hickey should be in this team! Coz there's no way Tucky would himself recall anything about the truck that ran through him.

Stephen Hickey #24 fropm memory. It was not that he ran through him he actually tackled him & squeezed & busted his ribs.

Would have come in handy last weekend that sought of effort.

Tony Furey was quite a tough bugger never flinched, ankle issues just like JWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back