Going to Noosa for 2 Weeks on Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

I call Bull $hit on this thread. Dave's too classy for this sort of language. Someone's hacked his account. Dentally? That's too much.

Went to Wollies Today and Going to Have Fish and Chips for Tea and Then have a Soa.

Trying to get Windows 3.1 onto a Vitrual Machine at the Moment

Now we know why our waters are overfished, Dave will probably end up wiping out dozens of fish species within 30 years :)

I hardly have fish and Chips at Home

Well Tommorow it's back from my 2 Week Holiday up here in Noosa:(

Well My last Day I did:

• Woke up about 9:30 and had a Pull
  • Got up and checked the Net
  • Had Toast
  • Mucked Around on the Net
  • Went for a Walk to Woolies that went along the River
  • Then Came home and Had Chicken Nuggets
  • Then Went on the Net Again
  • Then Had a Spa
  • Had a Shower
  • Then Got Fish and Chips For Tea
  • Then Back on here

I like the capitalized P on Pull. Makes it sound like proper noun - a trademark move.

TD, no one can say you didn't give Noosa a fair crack. Enjoy the last Spa before you arrive back to the fickle mistress that is Melbourne weather.

I like the capitalized P on Pull. Makes it sound like proper noun - a trademark move.

TD, no one can say you didn't give Noosa a fair crack. Enjoy the last Spa before you arrive back to the fickle mistress that is Melbourne weather.

Well I did enjoy My Spa.

Leave Noosa at Midday:(

Well 2 Hours Before I head off on the Bus and I just feel very Nervous and Edgy about Heading Home.'

Might go for a Little Walk before I head off just to Kill Some Time and get Rid of the Nervous Energy that I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TD, whats your status? How are you going back at home?

Yeah I am Okay and I even had a Tug Yet:)

Just went to the Shops and Been Playing Video Games.

When I went for the Walk before I left I saw a Ute that had a 2010 Pies Premiership Sticker on the Ute:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back