#32. Geoffa32
#42. Cross#4
#44. Power Raid
#49. Continstar
#50. NTRabbit
#51. Saintly31
#316. Dirty Bird

New for S18
IN: NathanMJ_WB54 (draft), Bomberlegend2007 (Hawks)
OUT: Skippos (Warriors I think)

S17
IN: Wise Guy Sam, Okeydoke7, MD, Bipolarbear, Corss#4, Power raid, VitalDread
OUT: Snappy! (Dragons), Fumbler (Furies), akkaps (Dragons) Uncle_Leo (Dragons - Mid Season Trade)

Season 17 Milestones:

Rd 5. MD - 50 Games
Rd 7. Marlowe, Tommycash, Igloo - 25 Games
Rd 11. Continstar - 50 Games, Wise Guy Sam - 69 Games
Rd 14. Skippos - 50 Games

fzce.png

Pre-season Kit:
ZX7DTQT.png

Last edited:
It won't be long before that premiership column has it's first inclusion.

I get the feeling an announcement on the start of the season isn't far away guys, let's commence the season 17 festivities.

And who said I spent far to long over the off season playing GTAV.

Please welcome our newest signing cross#4 to our team thread.

I've been stalking this guy for some time and specifically targeted him because I believe he has what it takes to be a star.

Crossy, please choose an available number from the list in the op and we can go from there.

Ask any questions you like here and hopefully in the next week or two we will have either round 1 of preseason or a practice match with another team to show you the ropes.

cross#4 for second in the EKA.

He'll have no idea what you mean.

So I'm going to explain your joke. Obviously it will make it less funny but it wasn't your best anyway :p

The EKA is a medal awarded at the end of the season to the best first year poster of the season. It's only open to rookies such as yourself. It's essentially the rising star medal.

Marlowe isn't being a dick wishing you only win second, there is a curse on that medal that the winner never achieves all that much but 2nd place becomes a star.

Unfortunately key Royal Uncle_Leo won the EKA. A real shame as he was very promising. :p
He says he'll break the curse but.... Well we'll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a great feeling of honer and pride to be involved in such a prestiges team. I have no idea what I'm getting into but I can't wait :p

I'll take #42 if I can please.

I have a great feeling of honer and pride to be involved in such a prestiges team. I have no idea what I'm getting into but I can't wait :p

I'll take #42 if I can please.

I'll have locker 42 disinfected and ready for use within the month.

And don't worry, everyone comes in with the same enthusiasm and cluelessness at first. But I'll make sure your up to speed in no time.

He'll have no idea what you mean.

So I'm going to explain your joke. Obviously it will make it less funny but it wasn't your best anyway :p

The EKA is a medal awarded at the end of the season to the best first year poster of the season. It's only open to rookies such as yourself. It's essentially the rising star medal.

Marlowe isn't being a dick wishing you only win second, there is a curse on that medal that the winner never achieves all that much but 2nd place becomes a star.

Unfortunately key Royal Uncle_Leo won the EKA. A real shame as he was very promising. :p
He says he'll break the curse but.... Well we'll see.

24cb2c6e4dbe01438707ffc459add689.jpg

The curse officially ended the moment I won. Had bengwatkins or someone of similar stature won we would still be cursed and the evil Gargamel would continue his reign of terror.

Welcome crossy, you will get the hang of it and no doubt be another young star for the Royals

Check your messages soon I will be sending you through a questionnaire to fill out so we can all get to know you a bit better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Remove this Banner Ad

Back