Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - S17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And for those that aren't in the leadership group, I have decided to stand down from the Royals co-captaincy before next season.

I will see through a few plans I have and then step down from any leadership titles before I take over the admin position.

I've really enjoyed my short time in the position and you guys have made it easy. We will decide shortly what happens from hereafter.

Pretty sure Gee Dub isnt following in Okeys steps just yet...

Okey just said he's stepping down as co captain. Who better to replace him than Gee Dub. This will happen.

Awesome! Any speed you're comfortable with mate. In fact taking it slow is probably good, don't want to make any mistakes and have Jimmy1992 pull you up on it.

Oh I already know of at least 1 or 2 discrepancies Ive noticed between my stat totals and Brokens and I take his as much more accurate than mine.

No idea why I posted theses in here, I am WAY to tired after nightshift.

You Royals, you are alright. Now that you have okeydoke7 ruling doesnt mean we have to say that. But we do.

This is a hostile invasion. We have come to take Igloo away and lock him in the dungeon of Abdu prison. He will be tortured until he renounces the Royals and converts to the Baghdad way of life.

Perhaps I shouldn't be giving all this away? Should just replace him with a goat, I'm sure nobody would notice for at least 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a while since we lost a close one. And that's no bad thing, means we are actually in with a chance.

I can see improvement and it's happening quickly. Each week we seem to be a little more direct.
To be honest... I never thought we were in with a chance after halfway through the 3rd. Skills and decision making still lacking but they were finding it hard to kick a goal (suns)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yes, after much deliberation, I have decided I will crash the Swamprats' BnF. If I'm never heard from again, I will only have myself to blame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back