Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Easty

bdwdic.jpg

i'm just that good ;)
Just imagine how good you'd be if you returned in some capacity and managed to oust okeydoke7 from the FF spot. ;);)

We'd have 2 Alf Andrews Medalists fighting over bragging rights.

Cheers sverik25, a small honour after a disappointing loss.

I haven't paid too much attention to the EXIE stuff, is it based on a similar nonsensical formula to SuperCoach/Player Ratings?

Disappointing loss guys, but the aftermath will benefit one/two of you in the short term.

I've decided to resign my position from the midfield and reward a young player for their superb off field efforts this season.

With NathanMJ_WB54 dominating as a rover, more fresh blood is required to replace this washed up hack. :p

We're not sure who it will be as yet, but maybe a couple of you will get the opportunity over the next month to increase your output and become a star.

Keep your heads up, we can still do some damage this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's very similar to Dream Team points from what I can gather.
It's similar, although Marks and Tackles are awarded 5 points instead of 3 and 4 respectively, and goals are worth 8 instead of 6.

Disappointing loss guys, but the aftermath will benefit one/two of you in the short term.

I've decided to resign my position from the midfield and reward a young player for their superb off field efforts this season.

With NathanMJ_WB54 dominating as a rover, more fresh blood is required to replace this washed up hack. :p

We're not sure who it will be as yet, but maybe a couple of you will get the opportunity over the next month to increase your output and become a star.

Keep your heads up, we can still do some damage this year.
For a second, I thought you were resigning as skipper.

Talk about taking a loss to heart. ;)

I will be calling them the Bombers all week.

In the sim they are known as the Bombers.

This is because they are lazy and slack and didn't come up with a name change until a few weeks into the season.

I will acknowledge the change when the sim does.

All hail the almighty sim. May it smite us and smite us again.

All hail the almighty sim. May it smite us and smite us again.

By us you must be referring to you and I.

Not only are we cursed Saints supporters but every team we join just starts losing :cry:

Are we acknowledging their name change? Personally I think bandits is a pretty cool name but I'll follow the pack either way.

The are the Baghdad Bombers, the same as the Southern Dragons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back