Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Random they say...

Pish posh!

Listen to me! We have to consider the possibility that Mobbs does not like us. He never wanted us. In all probability, he hates us. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We could be the Bears.

Intrusions into other team's team threads are not uncommon. But there's little worse than the sorry sacks of crap that take "banter" into the opposition camp's own thread. There's plenty of room for it in the match threads and plenty of wider league discussions/media pieces for that.

Perhaps Juggalo Balla has taken the advice of the other unwanted player of S16 - The Jet. Both of them were clubless until the last minute when I saved their careers. Both of them liked to enter opposition team threads and engage in anti-club banter.

Intrusions into other team's team threads are not uncommon. But there's little worse than the sorry sacks of crap that take "banter" into the opposition camp's own thread. There's plenty of room for it in the match threads and plenty of wider league discussions/media pieces for that.

Perhaps Juggalo Balla has taken the advice of the other unwanted player of S16 - The Jet. Both of them were clubless until the last minute when I saved their careers. Both of them liked to enter opposition team threads and engage in anti-club banter.

I thought it was fairly light hearted but was obviously taken straight up without the salt. I apologise for my incursion into your team thread, I'll see myself out.

I thought it was fairly light hearted but was obviously taken straight up without the salt. I apologise for my incursion into your team thread, I'll see myself out.
Without the wins to keep us cheerful, beware our snappiness!

Entirely the opposite of the response I was hoping for.

Damn you and your new found sensibilities.

Sooo SoG has been abducted by a UFO or something and might not be back.

I'll miss him but this is a good thing for our culture. Having a successful club supporter for a captain really did take away from our depressing group of affiliated clubs. bomberlegend2007 has a team in the top 8 for sure, but they aren't exactly having a great off period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They told me you were dead! But after 3 days you have returned...

Hooray.
I had an official day off. At one stage I turned into Satan such was the result of my actions.

Oh, I don't know if that's a good idea.

I'm petty, I resort to cliched insults, I hold grudges, I have a long memory, and I love the sight of my own name, so, in conclusion, good idea.

Oh, I don't know if that's a good idea.

I'm petty, I resort to cliched insults, I hold grudges, I have a long memory, and I love the sight of my own name, so, in conclusion, good idea.

Endorsed!! Wise Guy Sam make him captain before he gets poached.

I'm speaking from experience of course :p

Okay, we need to find out where we're going wrong, so I took a quick trip to Houston. After speaking to all of NASA's top scientists, I think I have discovered the crux of our problem - that problem being losing. It turns out, were supposed to score more points than the other team. We've apparently had it wrong all this time. Boy, do I feel like a fool. This is going to sound a bit peculiar, but if -- and bear with me for a moment -- if we aim between the big sticks in the middle, we might improve our chances of scoring more points, thus winning more games.

I am trying to think outside the box here guys. Don't laugh me down.

Oh, I was always aware of this, I'm just completely inept at disposing of the ball by foot.

I've organised for mechanical reprogramming (I'm going to re-learn how to run and kick) over the off season though, so forgive any shoddiness in my kicking for the rest of the season. It's quite an expensive program despite the facility being located in Footscray, so I've organised to donate them a kidney as payment. Not one of mine, though, I need my kidneys. If anyone wakes up in a bath full of ice, don't think too much of it.

I seem to handball all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have actually been handballing the ball between the goal posts. Heck, the fact I don't know what I am doing is a worry.

My tactics couldn't be any more clearer.

1CMWvi.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back