Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be so hard on yourself WGS. You were clearly superior to your only challenger.

1. You don't post on this board to increase your post count....like your challenger.

2. You post quality....unlike your challenger.

3. Quantity seems to be a big issue these days within the SFA....I'd rather see 10 WGS posts a match thread rather than 100 that offers nothing.

Keep up the your great work.
And his challenger would be?

And his challenger would be?
You. I love you as you know, but if you make All-SFA off the back of spamming the s**t out of every thread, then this the selection process is not only a joke, but it also tells a sorry tale....that is, it promotes endless activity rather than quality. It's bad for the league when every thread continues to be derailed by mindless drivel rather than the relevance the thread is intended for. There's around 4-6 culprits who ruin every thread and you're one.

You. I love you as you know, but if you make All-SFA off the back of spamming the s**t out of every thread, then this the selection process is not only a joke, but it also tells a sorry tale....that is, it promotes endless activity rather than quality. It's bad for the league when every thread continues to be derailed by mindless drivel rather than the relevance the thread is intended for. There's around 4-6 culprits who ruin every thread and you're one.
Hmm good thing I stopped caring about your opinion a long time ago.

Your overreaction on my posting is right up there.

I've had my best season qooty wise and posting whilst also being my least amount of posts per season.

If I get All SFA it's because I've earned it.

Don't you call the voting process every year a joke?

I certainly pity anyone that follows your thoughts as it's negative and comes across very whiney.

I legitimately have no time for you anymore.

Hmm good thing I stopped caring about your opinion a long time ago.

Your overreaction on my posting is right up there.
Yet you keep spamming every thread.

I've had my best season qooty wise and posting whilst also being my least amount of posts per season.
Says a hella lot for your career....not.

If I get All SFA it's because I've earned it.
Nope, but that's for another day.

Don't you call the voting process every year a joke?
Yep and I also have other voices.

I certainly pity anyone that follows your thoughts as it's negative and comes across very whiney.
You don't deserve to make it, you won't.

I legitimately have no time for you anymore.
Fair enough....stop trying to increase your post count and post substance.

Yet you keep spamming every thread.

Says a hella lot for your career....not.

Nope, but that's for another day.

Yep and I also have other voices.

You don't deserve to make it, you won't.

Fair enough....stop trying to increase your post count and post substance.
I'll just post more as it will give me joy to know it shits you.

I'll encourage everyone to post heaps and heaps and I'll sit back and laugh.

I'll award my team players for spamming and I'll aim for 3000 post match threads every week.

I'll award my team players for spamming and I'll aim for 3000 post match threads every week.
I wouldn't even be mad. That would be really impressive.

I'll just post more as it will give me joy to know it shits you.
Nope, it just lessens your value. Anyway that's a cop out for your real agenda to be the most prolific poster on BigFooty, hence why you spend every second of your living day on the site.

I'll encourage everyone to post heaps and heaps and I'll sit back and laugh.

Great culture you're setting.

Nope, it just lessens your value. Anyway that's a cop out for your real agenda to be the most prolific poster on BigFooty, hence why you spend every second of your living day on the site.

Great culture you're setting.
Man I'm doing well earning awesome wages by sitting on BF all day everyday.

Who said life was hard?

How is life Mr Retires?

Man I'm doing well earning awesome wages by sitting on BF all day everyday.

Who said life was hard?
I'm in awe. I mean you get to sit on BigFooty all day living like a millionaire, ignoring fresh air.

I'm in awe. I mean you get to sit on BigFooty all day living like a millionaire, ignoring fresh air.
I work in an office. My office has a roof. I do open the window though. Fresh air seeps in.

Over the weekend I might spend a grand total of one hour on BF.

I work in an office. My office has a roof. I do open the window though. Fresh air seeps in.

Over the weekend I might spend a grand total of one hour on BF.
You needn't not explain proceedings to me, the evidence finds you guilty.

You needn't not explain proceedings to me, the evidence finds you guilty.
Enjoy your weekend soggy biscuit.

Visit an office or something fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your weekend soggy biscuit.

Visit an office or something fun.
Na I've had enough of offices for one year, but maybe you meant orifices, but I refuse to follow your lead.

Na I've had enough of offices for one year, but maybe you meant orifices, but I refuse to follow your lead.
Oh.

Is that it?

Jeez. Get around you.

Oh.

Is that it?

Jeez. Get around you.
My job's done. You've finally had an on topic discussion. Now piss off, this is a thread devoid of wooden spooners.

My job's done. You've finally had an on topic discussion. Now piss off, this is a thread devoid of wooden spooners.
Shock horror, soggy tries to claim a victory...

Right on cue for you.

Here's another.
Enjoy your non All-SFA selection too I must add to finish, as I know it will cut deep after all the effort you've gone to.

Enjoy your non All-SFA selection too I must add to finish, as I know it will cut deep after all the effort you've gone to.
Not really. I don't even know my stats, just my hitout total.

My whole quest for all sfa came from a comment in my last match thread.

I'm awaiting the stat totals from THB to choose our four noms.

Maybe I've done enough to get a nom. I'll chat with the Bears leadership group once we know.

Not really. I don't even know my stats, just my hitout total.

My whole quest for all sfa came from a comment in my last match thread.

I'm awaiting the stat totals from THB to choose our four noms.

Maybe I've done enough to get a nom. I'll chat with the Bears leadership group once we know.
Lol, it's your sole intention. You also think activity is a given.

90 aye? Think its time to send him to the Roys retirement party village.
Straight swap, yourself for Marlowe.

On second thought, we'll keep Marlowe. And you join the Royals. Everyone wins.

Lol, it's your sole intention. You also think activity is a given.
I couldn't care less about it. I won't even get nominated is the leadership group thinks others are more worthy.

I play for the Bears and not the pantskyles.

I'm well aware of the criteria biscuit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back