Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooray!

Looking forward to a finals series with you guys!

I'm sure we all want a flag but winning a finals game would be a great achievement.

Look the Dragons like a decade to do just that.

Also, holy s**t... finals. Four seasons, two and a half years and twelve captains later, and here we are boys.

I am so happy I could cry. Look at banner.

Family love Royals.

We got a home final which is good, but very disappointing to not finish top 4 considering we were 2nd on the ladder with 2 to play.

We will have to make the best of it. I feel we are a chance against just about anybody bar the Dragons who've had our number one too many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mood in Gold City was subdued as the results from the weekend came into town. They had made finals but missed out on the top 4. The town was of course celebrating but a hard road lies ahead of the team to take the ultimate glory in season 19.

A team meeting was called deep inside the Golden Throne where prying eyes and pricked ears couldn't see or hear what was going on. A plan was needed to take on this finals series. Something to give us an edge against the competition. Somebody suggests black magic but it is quickly dismissed, the Royals are too pure of heart to resort to such tactics. Then the formula started to come together, 3KZ is Football presented some excellent mathematics which was barely understood but well received. Son of God got stuck into us for being a bunch of *injunction*. Unfortunately it was made clear that such a spray wouldn't get outside those 4 walls but you can be sure he didn't let back and we got a fire lit under our arses, in the case of Tommycash quite literally which will teach him to pay attention. A game plan was formed, the weaknesses of the opponents highlighted, our strengths played to their full merits.

We left the meeting to join the revelers in the streets and taverns with the confidence to move forward as winners.

Nothing can stop us now, especially not the Las Vegas Bears.

The mood in Gold City was subdued as the results from the weekend came into town. They had made finals but missed out on the top 4. The town was of course celebrating but a hard road lies ahead of the team to take the ultimate glory in season 19.

A team meeting was called deep inside the Golden Throne where prying eyes and pricked ears couldn't see or hear what was going on. A plan was needed to take on this finals series. Something to give us an edge against the competition. Somebody suggests black magic but it is quickly dismissed, the Royals are too pure of heart to resort to such tactics. Then the formula started to come together, 3KZ is Football presented some excellent mathematics which was barely understood but well received. Son of God got stuck into us for being a bunch of *injunction*. Unfortunately it was made clear that such a spray wouldn't get outside those 4 walls but you can be sure he didn't let back and we got a fire lit under our arses, in the case of Tommycash quite literally which will teach him to pay attention. A game plan was formed, the weaknesses of the opponents highlighted, our strengths played to their full merits.

We left the meeting to join the revelers in the streets and taverns with the confidence to move forward as winners.

Nothing can stop us now, especially not the Las Vegas Bears.

Yes%20We%20Can.jpg

Mixed signals, left confused!
I'm sorry honey, but if he hasn't called since our last game together I don't think you should come post on his thread weeks later. It's over. A one off.

Well done Royals! Finals, we all knew it had to happen eventually! This is because of the beginning my hostile takeover.

I mean my mutual appointment as captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back