Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

You know everything has gone rapidly downhill since you became co-captain, right? You're hardly the reason we made finals. :p
Insolence. I won't stand for this.

You're on the bench now.

I know how to beat the Dragons but can't guarantee other results

We will rest you until the prelim then, should make the selection process easier this week.

We will rest you until the prelim then, should make the selection process easier this week.

I don't need any rest. I'll just hand off to Speck and Blacky and let them take the blame if any shots go wayward :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those promises Wise Guy Sam made all those years ago are finally coming to fruition. Even Okey's winning finals. What a time to be alive.

Oh god, we play against the Warriors this week.

6jZabG9.gif

...last year.

It was last year jerk.

You made a lot of promises. Where is my eternal happiness?

Oh, and by the way, this week it is my 69th game. And we're playing the Warriors. In a final. It is like kismet or something.

You made a lot of promises. Where is my eternal happiness?

Oh, and by the way, this week it is my 69th game. And we're playing the Warriors. In a final. It is like kismet or something.
This week marks my 96th game.

I am more upset having made finals, and lost, than I was when I didn't make finals in the first place. I have seen the promise land and it was far too glorious.

New plan for next season - no finals. That way I think I curb our disappointment early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back