Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me be the first to offer my congratulations. :thumbsu:

I refuse to write-up any rounds. The whole reason why I'm in a position of power is to do less work.

I think ya'll refer to that game as 'the nightmare'. From reading personal recounts the Royals got towelled up by 50 points and I, even though it's not about me, had a field day. :p
Ah the old * game. :thumbsu:

My interest rates have risen

oh sorry, I'm not Greece

I read that as you're in Greece and wanted to ask if you could bring back something, like a piece of the Parthenon. Reckon you could get a good price for it these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shall we get a S20 thread going?
See, that's leadership. Not leaving the club just as the hot tub was getting towards its maximum temperature. Juggalo Balla you should put some bubble bath in here.

See, that's leadership. Not leaving the club just as the hot tub was getting towards its maximum temperature. Juggalo Balla you should put some bubble bath in here.

Juggalo bubbles it is!!! :D

Good clean fun at the Royals.

Was waiting to begin and finish the BnF before starting the new thread and starting a new Royal Court, should get it done by Monday.

If I close my mind to the events that have just occurred, I can pretend you are still my team mate and the world suddenly doesn't look so dark.

Join the Bears and he could still be your teammate, let's be honest, the Royals are a sinking ship. You may as well jump off also.

Join the Bears and he could still be your teammate, let's be honest, the Royals are a sinking ship. You may as well jump off also.
I can imagine the beginning would be something like this with me as Naomi Watts:
However, I am sure the reality would be just as dire as the reality of this film.

We need a better RR. One that will actually challenge Wacky.

I'll do it if you like. I've always wanted a Mobbs medal ;)
:(

I polled a few votes despite playing a couple of games in the center.

Valiant effort mate, of course I'm only suggesting it due to your departure.
Yes I know and it was hard to leave... a promise is a promise though before my retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back